Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New way to get clean! Take about 12 hours to work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Russian Roulett, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dies this work instead of a t-break?

2. I'm not sure if I want to take any pills that make my piss red...

3. I looked at Walgreens, CVS, and walmart and could not find the Azo standard. Would the urinary pain relief maximum strength. Would that work the same?

4. What if i take two one day and two the next will it work?

5. if you are on probation you should not be smoking. period. too dangerous. second, what u can do to avoid dilution detection is eat some vitamin b12 to restore urine color after drinking so much water, then take several tums to give "specific gravity" to your diluted sample, and finally 2-3 days in advance, take some creatine supplement. that's how they test dilution, is by the "specific gravity" measurement, color, and how much creatine is in your sample. 

6. Yes, pyridine can be toxic, but pyridine is not the ingredient in Azo standard pills.  The active ingredient is Phenazopyridine. They are structurally very different, even though phenazopyridine is a derivative of pyridine. 

7. DO NOT TRY THIS!!!!!!! overdose of phenazopyridine can cause methemoglobinemia, which basically means your blood cant properly supply your body with oxygen. this is why it works for long periods of time. fat burns by oxidization, so without the oxygen it cant burn.

the entire process is flush out what is in your blood, and prevents fat from burning, thus keeping thc out of your blood and urine. 

Signs and symptoms of methemoglobinemia (methemoglobin >1%) include shortness of breath, cyanosis is the classic symptom, mental status changes (~50%), headache, fatigue, exercise intolerance, dizziness and loss of consciousness. Arterial blood with elevated methemoglobin levels has a characteristic chocolate-brown color as compared to normal bright red oxygen-containing arterial blood.<sup>[9]</sup>
    Severe methemoglobinemia (methemoglobin >50%) patients have dysrhythmias, seizures, coma and death (>70%).<sup>[9]</sup> Healthy people may not have many symptoms with methemoglobin levels < 15%. However, patients with co-morbidities such as anemia, cardiovascular disease, lung disease, sepsis, or presence of other abnormal hemoglobin species (e.g. carboxyhemoglobin, sulfehemoglobin or sickle hemoglobin) may experience moderate to severe symptoms at much lower levels (as low as 5-8%).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methemoglobinemia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenazopyridine

8. Well, I'm a woman. Does this still work for me; this may be a stupid question... I have to take one, but I've been clean since August, and it's now October. Am I okay anyway? I'm kind of worried as I have never taken a test before, and it is for my college. :unsure:  It is imperative that I pass this test.

9. Can I use cranberry azo

10. do i get azo standard pain relief? or is there a diffrent kind?

11. Would only 2 pills work...or how how long will they take

12. Does it matter what kind of AZO? Azo is for bladder infection for women that clean u out!

13. Well sir, I did your little thing and ended up in the hospital. I took 4 (as instructed) my nausea no matter what I did, it kept growing stronger and stronger each time. I ended up having no choice but to throw up, and because of that it just kept coming out every 2 mins. Heart rate increased along with my blood pressure. Tbh I don't understand how I'm still here alive but I am

14. In the hospital from 4 AZOs? You must be allergic to them or had some kinda reaction...

I've had kidney stones and a swollen prostate that caused a UTI...I've taken AZO for the pain relief to piss, by the hand full because I was pissing razors with that UTI...its never made me throw up or sick...it was mmmmuuucccchhhhh needed because the pain those situations (stones and UTI) cause...

15. I wouldn't say allergic but using it freely out of the blue like this without consulting a doctor first would put you in my situation.

16. No it doesn't, like I said I've had a UTI before, I didn't ask a doctor, I was in pain and bought what the store had for that pains relief...and took 3 right off the bat the first time I ever used em in my life and took more throughout the day

You didn't have a reason to take em, but that won't make them put you in the hospital, it'll just numb your urinary tract and make you pee orange...

17. #237 hugoemil, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
    hello my fellow pot smokers here is my story: i'm a long time smoker more than 25 years a few years ago just pass a dt to join the army with the azos today just have another dt for a new job i didn't smoke since sunday in the morning and the same day began taking azo just hoping it works like the last time i use it. have a lot of friends who are in parole and this is what they use and none of them gave positive with azo and smokers are using azo or piridium for a long time. tomorrow will give an update regarding my results God bless you all and good luck.

18. hello again my friends just an update regarding my drug test i took it yesterday and the results came back negative just like the last time took one thanks god for the azos.

19. they really work. i use it this way three days before the test first day drink three,second day two and the last day the last one the trick is drink a lot of water to clear the urine and you're gona be allright good luck my fellow smokers.

20. can u use azo cranberry? And does it really clean urine till u smoke again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.