Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my poop... smells like weed? lol anyone else have this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lady garbage, Aug 1, 2011.

1. yeah, after you were incredibly rude for no reason and accused me of "wanting attention" for asking an innocent question.:rolleyes: you have the worst attitude, bro.

• Like Like x 1
  2. my only question is: why were you smelling your own poop?

3. lol. I wasn't, it snuck up on me :(

4. After reading your question, it sounded a lot like the threads on here that say the most random shit just to get attention and a response.

lol it makes it even funnier you're seriously asking this then. :)

5. why did you smell your shit... but since thats been answered i guess you can actually tell people your shit dont stink

6. sell that shit to kids as some kind off pressed kief. they would buy 30$ a g

7. On the complete honest, I've had that happen twice, both times after large amounts of brownies. Smelled like pot and had a green tint. Nasty bur true, lol!

8. .....

Attached Files:

9. yea dude i ate a shit ton of edibles once with ice cream and some tincture is what i think did it. but i ate way more than that. they weren't very potent but still made my shit smell like weed.. it happened. not like good weed. definitely still smelled like poo but i could still totally smell weed. then i asked my friends and they called me a tool.. assholes. @yourperception...troll.

10. Maybe you should listen to your friends before you diss on me.

11. Well idk about my poop smelling like weed but sometimes when i make special brownies my farts smell like it hahaha

12. maybe you wouldn't get "dissed" if you weren't such a raging faggot?:wave: pray tell, what is the big deal about this thread, and why do you care so much? it's pretty pathetic the way you're acting kid.

seriously, why is this guy such a dick for no reason?:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  13. mine smelled like weed too;)

14. trollz trollin trollz in hur

15. I've lost intelligence reading this thread!

16. Dude yuup my shit has smelled like dank before.

17. Honestly i noticed the same thing. Did it just kind of slide out also? Shit was so weird like when i wiped it just smelled .... Weird kind of like tree. O GAWD DAYUM

18. idk about that but sometimes when im rly high i take my poop out of the toilet and sniff it.
    Just cuz im curious, not like in a weird way or anything.

19. happened once after i ate like a whole pan of rice crispy treat edible in about 3 days. but it definitely did smell like weed. it was crazy

20. This whole thread is shitty... :cool: