Cannabee eJoint Review!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TranceKid, Jul 31, 2011.

1. #1 TranceKid, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
    Hey blades, I bought an eJoint by Cannabee. I purchased the "Travel Kit" for $60.

[​IMG]
    This is what the "travel case" looks like. It is about as tall and slightly wider than a regular bic lighter.

[​IMG]
    The inside of the case is lined with a pretty nice black cloth material. It has areas to hold 2 eJoint cartridges of your choice that resemble cigarette filters, one eJoint battery that resembles the body of a cigarette and the USB plug charger that charges the eJoint battery. (Bic lighter for size comparison)

[​IMG]
    This last picture shows what the eJoint battery and charger look like, as well as what it looks like being charged in a USB port. The eJoint battery is about as long as a regular bic lighter and the charger is only about 2 inches long.

Once you buy the eJoint, it is recommended to screw the eJoint battery into the charger, plug it into a computer's USB port and let it charge for 8 hours before you first use it. I did this and just now tested the eJointfor the first time.
    Oh, and I'll add that when I purchased it, two cartridges where included: White Lion and Bubba Kush. There are other strain cartridges available such as Skywalker OG, Blue Dream, Blue Haze, Super Jack, Master Kush, Purple Kush and others for $15 each. Depending on usage, each cartridge can last you 40-60 hits before you need another. The battery lasts about 26,250 total hits before needing to be replaced.

Ratings:
    Taste: 9/10. Very nice, I certainly tasted the strain but not full as if you smoked it.
    Smell: 10/10. I could very, very faintly smell the strain in the vapor I exhaled.
    Potency: 10/10. I am not an everyday user so I do not have a high tolerance. I only medicate once, maybe twice a week to treat my condition. This eJoint got me medicated enough to suite my needs. I did not take huge or long puffs. Only enough to get away from my condition for a while.

I am very happy with my purchase. At my local dispensary I had the choice to buy this or other vaporizers and I do not regret getting this at all!
    [​IMG]

Oh and, besides there being a Travel Kit, there is also a Starter kit. This contains the eJoint battery, 2 eJoint cartridges, and a wall charger but no travel case. They also have the Deluxe Kit that comes with everything the Travel kit has plus a few more cartridges. The Deluxe Kit case can hold about 6 or so cartridges at one time.

2. Anybody know where I could buy one online?

3. Welcome - Cannabee Products, Inc

There is the manufacturer website. The only place to buy it is select dispensaries. I would have posted this in the "Medical Marijuana" forum section, but since this is a vaporizer, I posted it in "Toking Tools". :)

4. Damnn i want one so bad. Where do you get it.

5. Looks like it'd be worth trying

6. Some dispensaries have it available. :rolleyes:

7. Anyone else? I'd love to hear opinions. :)

8. Looks like a great product sucks only MMJ patients can get it though

9. I agree. I'm not sure if Cannabee sells just the vaporizer unit but it would sure be nice. :)

10. So I allowed a patient of mine who is currently battling cancer to try out the eJoint. He liked it a lot and is planning on buying one! He said the only thing that could be better is the taste; he said it wasn't very tasty but never-the-less got the job done. :)

I highly recommend these vapes to medical patients if you have $50-$70 to spend on a little something. :)

11. Ya these are glycern based, The one I'm smoking on is pure hash oil witch is about 100x stronger. Plus they come tested by a lab. Check them out THC Scientific a Cannabis Research and Development Company |

For me smoking tincture is just stupid cuz that's what's in it just glycerin based tincture. I'm a heavy smoker so these glycerin based models don't do it for me.

12. Well, I don't have a high tolerance and I only smoke when I feel my condition gets out of hand. I found it better to buy this one seeing as I don't need to get ripped out of my mind, just a comfortable medicated state where I can still work on things if I need to. :)

13. yea i dont know about the glycol base....seems sketchy

14. When done properly glycol based tinctures are safe but if a home user tries to make their own or if a batch of oil becomes denatured or improperly made lipid pneumonia is a verr real risk.

Lipid pneumonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am assuming that is what he meant by sketchy, though really if the cartridges are properly made that's a non-issue.

And to those who want their own but can't get one for not being medical; there are many options available to you, both hash based (like the one Hyekken mentioned) and this kind of ecig, which is really just a 510 model e-cigarette that uses special made e-juice cartriges with THC. Badkittysmiles has a tutorial on how to make your own out of a much cheaper ecigarette.

15. This is so cool. I used to work for someone who constantly used the e-cigarettes everywhere. I never thought how cool it would be to get high while smoking one.

16. Anyone know if you can get these in Canada anywhere? I am fully licensed and this is very appealing to me...

17. i dont know but they answered my emails pretty quickly, shoot em one

18. Anyone know where I can find one in the orange county / inland empire area?