Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prices for 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and ounce of good weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AldiabFTW, Jul 30, 2011.

1. I live in arlington it's 120 for a half 0 and 30 for a eighth of Cali medical

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. First post, great site!  Just moved from st Louis to fort worth. CANT find a thing lol... It seems a whole different world down here. Is it a dry state? LOL  Anyway great site and hope everyone else isn't dry.

3. . Really? SMH

4. #24 Slim340, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    Damnit all these 100 dollar half-0's!!!! Making me jelly. Im in NW FL and I got a quarter of dank for 80-90$ back in the day it was 120$

5. 1/8: 35
    1/4: 50
    1/2: 100
    Oz: 150

Usually like 7/10 bud but for the price I won't complain.

6. I dint know how it is in texas but i thought here in new york the prices were off thr chain. I get my eighths for about 45 quarters for about 90, and then my ounces for anywhere to 160-200

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I get fire like Purp 1/8ths for 45$

8. i'll take two asap. been out since I moved... lol

9. White Widow(A++)
    Mich., U.S.
    1/2 $120
    1 $225
    2 $410

10. #30 SeriousToke, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    Lol reading some of these people's prices is hilarious. Calling them good hook ups...PALEEEZE.

Canada price is where its @.

1/8 = 30-35
    1/4 = 55-65
    1/2 = 100-110
    O = 185

High quality weed that gets me nice and baked.

11. Ok those people you are talking about most likely have good hookups. When you live in a state that's not med or anything and your getting good shit cheaper than everyone else you got a good hookup. You live in canada where weed is a lot cheaper than a lot of other places around the world. Like you aren't king shit just because you get weed cheaper. Some people pay 60 dollars an 1/8 other people pay 30 it all depends on where you live. so enough poking fun at people who pay what they have to pay for bud.

Shrek is love, shrek is life

12. Prices in my town:
    1/8: 40-45
    Q: 80-90
    H: 160-180
    O: 320-360

13. #33 g.h.o.u.l., Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    I dont know where in Canada you live (or maybe your hookups are shit.)

1/8: $20
    1/4: $40
    1/2:$70
    O: $100
    QP: $320
    HP: $500
    Pound: $1150

No im not trolling. Im in British Columbia, Canada. 

14. 8th- 40 to 50
    q- 80 to 90
    half- 120 to 160
    zip- 230 to 300
    really depends who i get it from

First off, I'm not acting like a "king shit" lol. But thats such BS and you know it. Weed should be the same price or at least close to what people in Canada are paying. Yeah they aren't, and you can't change that. But I probably get just as good weed if not better for cheaper. Whether you chalk it up to being in the states, or where you live, the fact is....you're getting ripped off. Ofc you can't change that but cause prices are prices but whether you like it or not, you are indeed getting the short hand of the stick. Not poking fun, stating something isn't poking fun. And I'm glad as fuck I'm not in the states and the prices are great here.

Like the guy above me, he has even better prices seeing as how hes in BC. (would love to live there)
    Don't take it as poking fun, I'm merely stating an observation and whether you agree or not with the prices, the fact at the end of the day is...people are getting weed just as good as what your getting, if not better, for way way way cheaper. And yes, from that point of view, you are getting ripped off.

You can't change prices. But yeah. 

16. those are prices for mids at best.

talk is cheap, just like your shwag you call "high quality". move along little kid.

Lol. I love how you can somehow tell those are prices for mids. (like you even know)
    But nah, its all high grade. Don't be jealous, or mad. Like you clearly are, haha. 
    Love how you call me a little kid, yet you're the one insulting me. Nice and mature of ya. Hahaha

18. Fraser Valley here,  Have to pay $15 for a gram (not sure about this), $30 for an 1/8, $50 for a quarter. $85 for a half and $150 for the full. Honestly isn't that great weed especially for the prices.

19. I would kill to live where you guys do. Virginia is bullshit. 20 for a g of maybe mid.

20. Serious is not lying lol

His prices are exactly what I pay and that quality is at least 8-10