2011-2012 NFL Fantasy Draft/League

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Broosh, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Ohhhh yeah! 3-1 I'm number 2 in my league

2. #1102 b00my0, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    Freeman vs. SF or Fitzpatrick vs. PHI

I need 1 WR and 1 flex out of:
    Dexter McCluster vs. IND
    Willis McGahee vs SD
    Denarius Moore vs. HOU
    Julio Jones vs. GB
    Mario Manningham vs. SEA

edit: what do you guys think of Ridley? Would he be worth stashing?

3. ridley might be a ok pickup in a deeper league. my guess is that every week there is going to be a different ne runningback that has a good game.

i'd go with fitzpatrick over freeman.

and i'd put jones at wr and mcgahee at flex. both have been playing well recently and you might as well ride them til they cool off. i don't like moore at all . i think he was a one-game wonder. manningham would be a decent play if he was healthy, and mccluster is a decent play too i just like jones and willis better

4. who..
    has 8 players on a bye
    2 of the 8 are QBs
    has to pick up Curtis Painter
    is 1-3 after playing BMORE w/ Matt Forte (he only got 80 some points on his own)

me

5. #1105 stickey_fingerz, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    i've got 5

ray rice, miles austin, felix jones, baltimore defense, daniel thomas

only acquisition i could make was dropping thomas and picking up mcgahee

my starters will be
    josh freeman
    nate washington
    percy harvin
    robert meachem
    willis mcgahee
    fred jackson
    tony gonzaled
    NO STARTING def

i have marques colston on my bench but idk if he'll do anything this week..

6. Ive got 2 on bye Jason Witten and Tim Hightower. Im putting scott chandler for Witten and mcgahee for Hightower

7. Pick 3 (2rb & flex):
    McGahee vs SD
    Best vs CHI
    BJGE vs NYJ
    Ridley vs NYJ
    Meachem vs CAR

I got some players on BYE so these are my choices for RB#1 & #2 and Flex.
    I was thinking of going with McGahee, BJGE, & Ridley. Meachem is like a #3 WR at best with Colston in the picture now and Graham more so. I figure McGahee/BJGE/Ridley are my best bets. Best has been very unproductive lately, especially with Detroit always playing catchup and they will be again vs CHI, probably

Thoughs?

Also, for those in my grasscity league: Mendenhall for trade! :)

8. i play in a PPR league, and Best gets alot of receptions.. so he kinda valuable in that sense. id say Best/BJGE/Meachem

9. the gc league i'm in isn't ppr though. Best has been on the decline recently. Meachem i like as a player but on the NO offense who knows who will get the ball besides drew brees. Meachem looked good with 3 TDs thru week 1-3 but then colston & graham emerged... I just don't know :/

thanks for your input, haze.

10. Rivers
    A. Peterson
    Best
    Blount
    Fitzgerald
    Welker
    Witten
    Ravens

4-0 :smoke:

11. damn nixxon thats a beast squad

12. Newton
    Megatron
    Welker
    Shady
    Felix
    Dickson
    Stevie Johnson
    Cundiff
    SF

4-0! last one to be undefeated in that league.

different looking lineup due to BYEs next week though. I hope Gresham & BJGE (or ridley!?) have a good day week 5!!

13. fuckin havin wr problems again this week as usual. can't decide who to play, and it has been making or breaking me lately. i sat both dez bryant and aj green and they both got 20 points. and i lost by 10. so some advice would be appreciated! need to start 2 wrs and my options are as follows:

mike williams (vs san fran)
    aj green (vs jacksonville)
    jeremy maclin (vs buffalo)
    sidney rice (vs ny giants)
    nate washingto (vs pit)
    dez bryant (bye)

obviously not gonna play bryant...but i don't know who to start. i'm leaning towards definitely aj green this week, and pretty much it's between maclin, williams, and rice for the second spot.

14. the dude aint fumbling again

15. Wow - you have a lot of quality receivers, nice drafting!

Usually when I am coin toss between which star player to start and which to bench - I try to start the one that is playing at home.

Hope that helps - if not, I also feel Mike Williams is due for a TD this week against SF.

16. #1118 NY Purple Haze, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2011
    just made a trade in the league that i lost JC in.
    traded Romo and Hines Ward for Big Ben and Reggie Wayne. gonna stick Wayne in the WR2 and Holmes in slot

Super Cam
    Stevie Johnson
    S.Homles
    McCoy
    Gore
    Gronk
    Addai

17. bizarre trade by both, but like for like, i guess.

18. I'm still deliberating a lot this early in the week, but i'm starting to lean toward starting Mendy, again vs TEN. still not sure though. Anyone else own Mendenhall in a league & starting him (but who are you other RBs) ??