2011-2012 NFL Fantasy Draft/League

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Broosh, Jul 29, 2011.

1. lets see who all your hopes are for your teams! i know i'm not the only one playing!

2. how about starting a competitive grasscity FF league?

3. i'd probably be interested; i'm in 2 leagues right now. one is pay2play, but i'd be down for some free league play.

4. I am also in a league, I am thinking about taking Jamal Charles first cause I don't think ap Or joshson will be there. What strategy are u guys using this year?

The mock drafts I have ran the best teams I have drafted were drafting 10 th over all and going with rb the first two picks.

5. We just made a league on Yahoo....

talk to zro420 for the info.

6. last year i was last pick and got Manning & A.Johnson. needless to say my RB's were Jahvid Best and Ronnie Brown....

so i gotta switch my strategy up haha.

7. You Should make an espn one so you can do plenty mock drafts.

8. #9 P07h34D, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Which manning? If it's Eli I'm sorry.

9. Peyton of course.

but my RB were such a huge bust that there was no coming back.

i had THE BEST team by far last year, except for my RB.

let me think...

QB - Peyton Manning
    WR - T.O (monster last year)
    WR - DeSean Jackson
    WR - Andre Johnson
    RB - Jahvid Best
    RB - Ronnie Brown/Ryan Torain
    TE - Jason Witten (Heath Miller when Witten got hurt)
    K - Mason Crosby

on paper it looks phenomenal (besides my RB), but i still only ended up in 7th place haha.

10. TNA made one but it's full. anyone who wants to get in one i created pm me for details, have room fo 6-8 more people.

11. last year my time was sick,. had brady, mjd, jamal charles and arian foster (i got foster in the 16th round, last overall pick lol)

12. that's pretty sick, but wasn't MJD kinda a let down until the end of the season? i can't really remember.

foster was a MONSTER last year.

13. i feel like this year there really is no undisputed number one pick....for some reason i wouldnt take foster there

14. and that reason is Vonta Leach.. Foster will still have a good year, but not like last year.

15. Oh boy, can't wait. (joined zro's league)

How much different are the yahoo leagues compared to the espn leagues? I've never used yahoo for fantasy

16. Its similar except Yahoo doesn't have the projected points for each player if I recall correctly (I love Yahoo basketball/baseball/hockey but hate their football for some reason). Well anyway its pretty similar, just the layout is different. More colorful then ESPN if you will hahaha. And the default is dragging players to different positions whereas ESPN is simple click a player and click a different position to move him to.

Anyway, I had a few leagues last year. All of them kind of blew up in my face and I missed the draft for the GC league so I got fucked.

I think my strategy this year will be to grab an elite QB (Rodgers, Vick, Peyton, Brady, Brees, Rivers) and then just grab the best players I can lol. I'm staying away from all rookies and anyone who seems over-rated due to a strong finish in the second half of last season but no production prior to that (Ryan Torain and other RBs like that who filled in for someone injured).

Pretty much it....hopefully Vick falls or people aren't as high on Rodgers as me

17. redchrons i pm'ed you the league info and you're still not in...the fuh

18. Oh yea. Haha I usually check my notification things then completely forget about them.

19. should start another ESPN or Yahoo league. Already have one Yahoo now.