Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the easiest edible to make?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Caty, Jul 28, 2011.

1. I don't want to use a stove and make cannabutter to put in baked goods because it'll stink up my whole house, but I want to try an edible. I've had brownies before and it was the best high! Do firecrackers get you high? I'm skeptical about them and I dont want to waste my bud.

2. If you make firecrackers properly.....

[​IMG]

3. The best, most potent oils are easily temperature controlled, sealed well during the entire process, and won't produce any
    odor during processing [​IMG]

Your baked goods may produce a faint odor during baking, but if even that is an issue, you can always
    opt for a bake-less recipe, such as the below truffles, capsules and canna bombs.

Stove-top fry methods and quickie oils have reduced potency and bioavailability, and due to the more-intense
    heat and speed of the process they can, and often do smell up your kitchen, but even they can be controlled
    somewhat if sealed as well as possible while heated, and only uncovered once cool.

How many doses you get, and how strong each dose is, depends more on your processing methods than the
    quality of your herb! Of course, if it had no potency at all, you wouldn't get anything out of it regardless
    how well you processed. [​IMG]

But correct processing will make the difference between using 1 gram for a slow onset and only a mild
    experience, and using only a fraction of a gram, for a fast onset, with intensely narcotic sensation.

To learn how to make this (or your trimmings...)

[​IMG]

Into, this...

[​IMG]

See the link below:

(First Page, contains detailed information on decarboxylation, or cannabinoid conversion..
    decarboxylation is the process of activating your cannabinoids 'potency' by removing the
    carboxyl group in the form of carbon dioxide and water vapor, converting your cannabinoids
    from their acid, to their more potent delta forms):

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Canna & Hash Oil, Edibles, Drinkables and more...

The best oils, produce little to no odor during processing, if sealed properly and heated and cooled correctly. You can easily put it in any boxed brownie mix... be sure to read the final paragraph for detailed dosage information.

In the above link, you will also find tutorials for:

Capsules...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canna 'Bombs'...

[​IMG]

Glowing candy...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Main courses...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soup...

[​IMG]

Many desserts, even Jello...

[​IMG]

Drinks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

UV/Glowing Drinks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Ice Cream...

[​IMG]

And among the many others, there are of course the old favorites, brownies and cookies...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And more...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of the above recipes and tutorials, are in the link. Have fun, and good luck!

4. I don't make edibles all the time--just special occasions. I used to make firecrackers, which got the job done, but then I found out about this oil you can make that can be added to any food you want.

You will need:
    -small oven-safe metal cup (I used a muffin tray, and just used 1 section of it)
    -weed (I use abv, but obv regular weed will work, too)
    -Extra virgin olive oil (I've heard other things like coconut oil will work, but this is what I use)
    -Coffee filter or paper towel to filter the oil
    -foil
    -Shot glass or something to put oil in when it's done

Directions:
    1. Preheat oven to 330 degrees (I do 325 cuz my oven doesn't have a little mark on the dial for 330...whatever)
    2. Break up weed into tiny pieces
    3. put weed in 1 section of muffin tray, or whatever cup you're using
    4. pour enough oil over the weed to cover all of it
    5. Cover section of muffin tray with the piece of foil
    6. Bake in oven for 33 minutes
    7. Remove from oven and pour oil through paper towel/coffee filter to separate the oil from the weed
    8. Add oil to any food you'd like
    9. Enjoy!!! You should start feeling high in like, a half-hour and it will last for...well...it always lasts until I fall asleep. So it lasts pretty long if you do it right. I'm retarded and somehow managed to make this work.

Serving suggestions:
    -Add to chocolate sauce and take it like a shot
    -Add to maple syrup and dip french toast sticks or waffles in it
    -Pour on a peanutbutter sandwich (this wasn't ideal, but I was in a hurry when I did it)

5. Badkitty we all know you are fucking professional at edibles, no doubt in anybodies' mind. But do you really have to photobomb every thread you come across?

6. You would be surprised how many people have never seen them, and appreciate them, and how many patients lives have been changed for the better, for the same reason we get the same questions in here each and every day. There are thousands of threads with misinformation, some people appreciate a few with the correct info and some enticing photos :)
    Most people appreciate the addition of colorful photos to spark their curiosity and creativity, in addition to the information. A few people who come here every few days, will see them from time to time, sure.

But this is the first negative comment I've heard about it :p

7. #7 Caty, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeaa I appreciate it bro

8. #8 Glokmaster, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I envy you.

9. is that all? how do i apply it to the foods right? how much is the right amount?