State of the art seed bank - highgrade-seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Joeelio, Jul 22, 2011.

1. What an experience!! Ordered and received in less than one week.

I am a U.S. resident and have always felt disconnected from the banks I've used.

Not with Highgrade Seeds - Highest Quality Marijuana Seeds Online.

Selection - Five Stars
    Ordering experience - Five Stars
    Price - Four Stars but cheaper than most
    Stealth Shipping - Five Stars.

Try them once and you will see what I mean.

2. Have been ordering from highgrade-seeds.com for years for all the reasons noted above. :hello:

3. CaliGrower, what is your favorite strain from them? I just finished up a SuperBud, went into the jars yesterday. What all have you personally grown from HGS?

4. Im interested in the setup specifics of your grow. Soil or hydro, light ect... and of course yield and smoke report when u get it

5. Yes, I will certainly report on it when it is at the point where I can judge it for its merits. I will say this, at 4 weeks into flowering it was my favorite of the 3 I had growing. Now it is my least favorite. It is really fluffy and airy buds, which I believe is part of the sativa characteristics. It also started to hermie in the last week, I dont think enough to effect it much since it was coming down anyway, and I am not going to blame it on genetics. It was the first time I have grown a superbud and need more experience with the strain to work out its likes and dislikes. It had a eucalyptos smell during flowering, very mentholly and was as covered with trichs as any plant I have grown. I have smoked some of the dried bud before going into the jars so the taste and smell arent what they will be and I am sure the buzz will increase as well. Very sativa buzz, heart will race some, find myself wanting to move around and do shit like clean house. Looks like around 2 ounces under a 400watt mh/hps. Not a huge yield but once again I will take the blame for it since I am sure I didnt give it near its ideal wants.

6. I am quoting myself here simply because of this. Every single time a HGS thread pops up CaliGrower is popping up talking about how good they are and how long he has been ordering seeds and what great service, blah blah blah. Yet never once have I seen him post a picture of his grow, or give a smoke report, or any kind of advice on individual strains. He links the same "Earl's aeroponics Purple Cindy grow" which is 90% about his set up and a brief mention of the 3 or so strains he has growing in his set up (one of which is purple cindy). So until CaliGrower shows some evidence that he has actually grown something himself from HGS then I call BULLSHIT.