who wants a laugh ?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by CL4P-TP, Jul 22, 2011.

1. This is the first thing that came to mind. Lulz.

2. I thought the video was bad...then I went to the damn website. She must be doing something a hell of lot stronger than weed if she believes her own claims. Freaking Haze crosses that finish in 40 days? WTF....and Chocolate Thai crosses that finish similarly? The only time that's gonna be true is about the same time the Red Wings play the
    Flyers in Hell for the Stanley Cup.

And wtf is a " pure Hawaiian purple Kush"? Guess she hasn't spent a great deal of time around island weed and genetics...........

3. When I get into breeding, I'm now very tempted to use two of her strains as a starting point and get something decent out of them (even if it's many, many generations down the road) just to spite her.

4. Got to talk to stoney girl herself at seattles hempfest. Asked her why they lie about everything and got asked to leave her tent immediately. Apparently she doesnt like to be called out in a crowd of people

5. honestly just look at their entire setup. their website looks like it was thrown together by a 4 y/o. this EULA is complete and utter bullshit and honestly wouldnt stand up in a court of law. once you purchase and have physical possession of the product, the manufacturer has very little legal standing to tell you what to do with the product that you paid for.. another thing i want to know how in the hell is a 80% sativa going to fully flower in 40 days?! this company is a fucking joke and honestly i hope the DEA raids these fucking crooks.

6. Try and talk with her before she starts drinking - about 8:00 AM would be an opportune time to seek an audience with this douche-bag.

As bad as her genetics are it's her potting soil where she really puts her ignorance on display. It's not quite as good as a bag of Miracle Grow from Home Depot but she's probably has a team of idiots to help her move forward with advice from High Times Magazine - if that.

Like her buddies at OGF - LMAO

LD

7. I thought we werent allowed to breed from her seeds, yet on her website it says those strains are great for breeding. Actually it says Haze Plum is great for breeding and she just copied and pasted that for the rest of them. I can't believe people buy from her.

8. Bro if I could LIKE this 100 times I would!

9. Stoney Girl is the real deal.. You know what they say about haters. The reason they do everything the way they do is to guarantee when someone buys pitbull or any other of their strains that I wi be for sure that. They use their proceeds to help cancer victims who can't afford treatment.

11. You an become a stoney girl breeder. But they are not put their name on just anybody.

12. High everybody,
    WARNING !       I live in Oregon and I have actually grown stoney girl strains and I have been to their school of IMO beginner growing classes and low grade dispensaries.  Mike Mullen is a CON. Using perfect temperature, humidity and co2 the THC content was nowhere near what he claimed.  I have grown for years with excellent results and have some of my own strains I would put up against theirs anytime. The plants are not even close to being ripe at six weeks as he claims.  He just harvest's early and tells you to do the same.  Have you ever heard of eds superbud from ed Rosenthal.  Same thing, he use to criticize Mike for harvesting early until he realized he could cash in.  Its all about the marketing.  I purchased some seeds and got some clones directly from Mike.  The crippled rhino clone was covered in mites and was a hermie plant.  Ive heard of people selling clones that have mites, but who sells clones that are hermies  WTF. The marionberry strain will hermie everytime even outdoors.  Just think about it,  that's why he tells you to harvest at six weeks.  Here's what really took the cake and is the main reason I wrote this.  When he smoked a joint of the marionberry strain with me I thought it was the most berry tasting pot I had ever tasted.  Unfortunately, in hind sight, it was the berry flavored papers he must have used.  Both of these strains and the crippit strain tasted like dirt.  Shame on you Mike  

13. Well this thread has been dead awhile,,,, my main question,, is I see people talk alot of shit but who has really grown them,,,,,,, no pictures,,, didn't happen.......

I've been working with some of Mikes strains well, many of them over the years.. and yes I agree the flowering times are more like from onset till harvest. Add a week. All vendors lie. Matter a fact I take pic's for afew seed breeders, I grow out a plant that takes 9-10 weeks send them a fast log about flowering times smells and plant structure. They make up the ads and claim 8 weeks flowering,,, called sales...... And these are well known breeders that sell on all the major seed banks But don't ya think if they, SGG, were just hustling for monies,,, woodn'd they make the seeds available to more peoples????????? Seeds and clones aren't what they are into, they are more into RSO.

And yes I've seen Mike get hit with mites and hell, hemp mites almost wiped him out acouple years back. We all get mites at one time or another. ONLY A FOOL WOOD ASSUME A CLONE IS MITE FREE.. All clones should be treated as if they do have mites before you bring them in your gardens.. I've got clones with mites from afew of top breeders over the years,,, happens......

I've known Mike for 12 years thereabout. And Jennifer,, she is a hardcore activist for cancer survivors. Mike processes more RSO than anyone I know. My 'Old Lady' is a cancer survivor,, as I am too.

As far as their genetics.. I will say this,, I live in the PDX area... And it's a nasty place to grow outdoors.. Rains start OCT 1st and the R/H climbs too... Bud rot and PM run rampant. Most all of SGG strain finish by the first. Sure some could use a extra few days,,, and I try I give them abit longer weather permitting. I lost count on other strains I've tried here that never matured to full potential. I've grown Marion Berry and it came in way eary about Sept 20th give or take afew,, thats a date off the top of my head,, but is close. Like said''' is tasty. And what I got wood rate a 7+ in my book.. I have yet to find a 10..... Never will either.. Isn't that the fun,, the hunt?

Now back to what I first said,,, I have a grow going right now,, and if anyone is interested in SGG genetics growing out and wants to see what she looks like,, I'll be glad to pull some pic's from past and present grows...

But you'd have to go to their Portland dispensary to get seed

I'm not here to defend them but I do know they do have some winners. I worked with Cripit for 4-5 years. But I let her go,, but I missed her so I reupped a plant this year of it. I had her flowering indoors at 50 days. And YES I did spray it with some Green Cleaner afew times before she was introduced to the rest of the gardens. I have 5 of their strains going this year... I'm going to try to keep them small this year,, under 8'. I don't do ladders anymore to tie up the heavier branches...

I found it funny too that they think they can trademark strains.. I don't think that Pitbull club has been up and going for years........

But if anyone's interested post here on this thread and I'll get afew pic's......

14. Oh well anyways,,, I've got acouple pics of what I have growing outdoors from SGG.

cripit.jpg mberry.jpg

15. BTW IF anyone still has this as a subscribed thread,, I do have a few new pics... Even the Plum Haze/Haze Plum. Which is a first grow for me... All their strains are fast fast enough I get a mature harvest come first week of Oct... Sure I do give that the flowering times they quote, well they take longer...

Just like EVERY other grower's claims... SLH in 8 weeks? You'd be a fool to cut at 8 weeks,, take closer to ten....... BFD....

But I'll be drying these buds while others are dealing with bud rot and PM once the rains start............. least in the PDX area which is a small pocket of moisture and mold that eats pot crops once the R/H gets up with the rains and mold spores germinate........ Fools try to grow longer flowering strain in this area... Best be 7-8 weekers here,,, or mold your shit to death...... Keepem Green
    plumhaze.jpg cripit.jpg mberry.jpg purpit.jpg sugar plum.jpg kids.jpg kids1.jpg kids2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Still plugging along... Plants should start flowering in a week or so. This is the smallest garden I've had out there since I moved here........ I only take the main colas off these,, the rest go into budder and RSO for acouple friends fighting cancer.. All the secondary buddage goes into it. I HATE trimming.

I also have an indoor garden going year-round. The Puppy is a strain I been growing for afew years.. My plan is half the fall indoor garden, puppies, the other half, cripit. I generally run 2, 1500 watt HIDs in my indoors. Temps permitting. Dead summer, I run 2, 1000 watt dimmable HIDs to keep temps at 80 degrees. cripit.jpg sugar plum1.jpg M- berrry.jpg plum haze.jpg gardens.jpg kids1.jpg