For all of you who think you can disprove evolution...

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by StinkyAttic, Jul 21, 2011.

1. #41 jas43, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
    "kind" is a dumbed down creationist term used to replace species.
    its pretty humorous how such under qualified people think they can make such drastic changes... with nothing to support any of their claims.
    :bongin:

2. #42 grandmastersmit, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
    The Millery Urey experiments a failure because this is what they did- they had some gases; water vapor, ammonia ect, but no oxygen because if oxygen were used, whatever he made would've become oxidized and died off.. but without oxygen there is no ozone. Ozone is needed to block UV light and without ozone ultraviolet rays would seep through and destroy the ammonia.. and ammonia was a gas used in the experiment. Life can't evolve with oxygen, and it can't evolve without oxygen. The result of the experiment was 75% tar 13% carboxylic acid and 2% amino acid, a mixture that is ~90% toxic to life.. I wouldn't exactly call that a success.. The amino acids would've bonded with the tar faster then they would've with themselves anyways..Might I add that amino acids are a farcry from even the most basic life in the first place..

And no, kind is above species. It's more on the 'family' level because kinds can create sub-species which are infertile to each other, but they still come from the same kind and anyone with two eyes and half a brain can still tell their the same kind- wolfs, coyotes, great danes, cheetahs, leopards, lions, polar bears, grizzlys, black bears, tree frogs, bullfrogs, horned toads and so on, they all fall under a certain kind and are found worldwide.

3. ok much clearer...:confused:
    where did you learn that?

4. Not only does he not understand evolution and biology, but he doesn't understand chemistry or even have the right figures and explanations in front of him.

Why did any of us even try to start arguing with such a grossly misinformed person?

We should all learn from the futility of this chap.

5. blah
    concurred

6. care to actually explain what I'm so misinformed on? Just saying "you're dumb and don't know what you're talking about" isn't ever going to get anyone anywhere, try some constructive criticism if anything rather than trying to put yourself on a pedestal acting like you're above and smarter everyone else..

7. #47 Sam_Spade, Jul 24, 2011
    Uh, go back several pages -- I explained a great deal to you, some of it you clearly didn't read, and you obviously ignored every last citation I gave you.

You go back, repsond to everything else I posted, read (in full) all of my citations, and respond appropriately, then perhaps I will correct your laughable misunderstanding of the Miller-Urey experiments.

Quite dramatic, ain't you?

I mentioned it several times in fact:

Later on...

8. Dude! You said embryology is incorrect. You said Embryology, a discipline of science, is incorrect. Because Haeckel was incorrect. And you've not answered or replied to some of my questions in my post, and other people's post. No one is going to take you seriously, sorry

9. no need for "sorry"
    lol

10. #50 grandmastersmit, Jul 24, 2011
    Yes, as far as embryology goes to 'prove' evolution, it's incorrect. Now is it bad to study embryology? Of course not, but to say it's evidence for evolution is laughable.

When you're still in your mommas tummy you have these slits forming on your neck. "these look as of those of gills on a fish, see we're related"

The slits on our necks are used for anything but breathing.. they continue to form the ear, things in the neck ect, nothing todo with breathing. Just because they're coming from dividing cells and the lump of cells look similar in early stages to eachother does not prove everything's directly related.. The drawings Haeckel used were deliberate forgeries, lies that never happened used for evidence of evolution, and it's even still used today in text books!..

And sorry for not replying to every single question, as I'm sure you guys have done the exact same anyways.. It's rather tough arguing something like 6 vs 1 and answering every question thrown at me lol I'm really curious about what's wrong with what I said about the Miller Urey experiment above though..

11. I'm going to give you the best advice ANYONE on GC has EVER given YOU!

LEAVE GRASSCITY!

Then...

Go to GOOGLE and don't come back until you've actually done some of your OWN RESEARCH!

Grasscity is a place for people to relax and talk about stuff, you don't come here to do either, you just come here to troll.

Is trolling really the best use of your high?

I doubt it..

Do you even get high?

I've seen no evidence to support that question in the affirmative direction...

12. lmao what exactly does me getting high have todo with anything on the subject?

Hey check this out though, if you want to relax and talk about stuff and not argue nor debate.. well it's a little far fetched and out there but I think you can grasp it but, don't come into this thread and read it nor reply to any posts..? lol

How am I trolling exactly? Oh yeah I forgot, anyone who disagrees with evolution is a troll, a dumbass, a blasphemer of science that should be shunned in the creationists' den for all eternity. All hail evolution and abiogenesis for it shall never questioned nor proven wrong! lmao I feel like we're in good ol' soviet russia or something haha..

13. Some of us use MJ to open our minds.

Your mind is like the bible, better closed, dangerously ignorant when open.

More specifically, ANYONE WHO ARGUES WITH FACTS IS A TROLL.

14. #54 grandmastersmit, Jul 24, 2011

I know, I seriously can't keep myself from drowning in all these facts of macroevolution.. it's almost just too much for me to handle :rolleyes:

You contribute quite well to the conversation at hand might I add too..

And no shit I smoke weed.. what would i be doing here in the first place? lol.. and just to let you know the bible does not influence my findings, I'm not even christian so hats off to you sir for categorizing people into boxes just because their beliefs differ from your own.. hahah

15. Hehehehehehheheheh whahahahhaha muahahaha

16. I'm sure you won't bother to read, but

Here you go GrandMasterTroll:

Mice have evolved immunity to poison in a very unusual way

Mice have evolved immunity to poison in a very unusual way

17. Hey congratulations, you just showed us how to specifically breed mice! We just created a variety of mice by using pre-existing genetic information from another mouse, see dinosaurs can turn into birds, duh.

I think this is my favorite part-
    hahahaha

18. how exactly does creationism work then

19. I know, it's the artificial version of natural selection. Thanks for proving me right about evolution.

20. Anybody else notice how all of his arguments consist of whining?