Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wet blunt? Can i still use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiTownBlaze, Jul 20, 2011.

1. I smoked half a blunt yesterday, and left the other half outside, i put it in a ziploc, but my DUMBASS self forgot to close the bag. It rained last night, so the blunt was kinda wet this morning. I put it in the sun to dry off, it should be good. But can i still smoke it? Its still a good amount of weed, and i think some of the weed was wet too.

2. i think you can! i would of still sparked it up after it dried off!!

3. just make sure it's dry,I suggest dry it with a dryer,then smoke it.It wil be good but not as dank as it would have was cause the water touched the THC.

4. a slight amount of thc is infact solube to water, contrary to a very popular bong-belief.

so no, it wont be as dank, but itll still smoke. just make sure its fully fully dry....

id re-roll the weed.

5. Yeah just give it some time to dry. It will most likely be harher than it was before but will still be potent.

6. I don't think it's the THC being absorbed by the water as much as it is the water washing the trichromes off. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure THC isn't soluble in water at all.

The blunt should be fine, maybe you can use a hair dryer or something similar to dry it off.