Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1oz + vaped weed brownies help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gorey420, Jul 20, 2011.

1. i wanna make great brownies for some friends and myself but i need more specific help ive look around and ive seen different answers and crap and it all bullshit. i want to know a good recipe to make brownies with 1 oz of mids but i was just planning to throw in my vaped weed (MFLB) which now is at 5.9g of fine powder. i was plainning to make oil then make brownies with it.... what is the best way i really dont have any idea there are so many different choices

if someone could give me a good recipe to follow it would greatly appreciated

2. just mix it in with ur brownie (batter?) and then pour in pan. just mix well. (im not an expert chef though)

3. u gotta make cannabutter first.
    and then just find any old brownie recipe.

i make regular browns all the time
    i melt one stick of butter...but like a huge stick not regular store bought like 3 of those maybe more
    3 cups regular sugar and
    3 cups brown...

whip the sugar into the melted butter untill creamy or it wont be dank...
    dash of salt
    2 table spoons vanilla extract( no need)but its good
    3 cups of flour
    2 cups coca powder like Hershey's

mix real good, and I usually throw in a bag of chocolate chips

bake in a thin pan at 325

30-45 minutes Im not really sure just check them i had a shitty oven.

secret ingredient is love

4. and use the oil instead of butter in my recipe