How to make a girl Horny

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StonerChef, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Hey blades, finally decided to post my first thread. :hello:

I'm chilling with a girl that's DTF (down to f*uck) soon. Any advice on how i can make the first move and get her turned on? :D

2. I respond well to dirty comments or sometimes I enjoy hearing "I just want to be inside of you".

Other girls are shy and are turned off by this. It's basically trial and error, every girl is different and they respond to different stimuli.

3. get her high

4. kissss her , cuddle you know just feel her Yo . Take your time , get her comfy . Nice and wet before you smash that shit .

5. constantly talk about serial killers and rapists :laughing:

6. Show her this thread you posted.

7. If she's "down to fuck" then you're not supposed to have to come up with a way to make her horny, or find a way to seduce her or put your first moves on her.

Sounds more like a girl that's "down to hang out with you"

8. Jack off before you hang out. Manswers said that it your sex sweat will make em horny.

Its worth a shot :wave:

9. Watch out for AIDS bro!!!

10. put your dick on a plate, sprinkle a little parsley around it

11. Never Fail...Horny Goat Weed Tea

[​IMG]

"
    Horny goat weed (Epimedium) has been renowned in China for ages, as an aphrodisiac, a kidney yang restorative, and a liver tonic herb.* Epimedium is combined with a synergistic blend of potent Chinese herbs, traditionally used to help support the healthy function of the kidney, liver and heart, and to promote healthy levels of natural energy.* The Chinese believe that the kidney stores the essential energy (ching), which they regard as supporting the vitality of life and sexual vitality.* Stress and the hectic modern lifestyle are considered to diminish the ching, and Chinese herbalists often recommend periodic restorative yang tonics to both men and women.* Regular tonification of the kidney and liver was believed to contribute to good health and longevity.* It also was considered to help promote the healthy function of the back, bladder and joints and to help maintain healthy normal memory.* The traditional time-tested way to use these beneficial herbs was brewed as a tea.*"

12. slowly caress the woman gently, and then kiss her on the neck n shit
    but slowly.

make her fluttery inside man. get her goin haha

13. Secretly jizz on the food you give her

14. You said that with "just a little bit" too much confidence .....Please dont invite me to dinner :D

15. For me, do this:

1. Make Out
    2. Kiss my neck
    3. Pause and breath slowly by my ears and suck on my earlobes
    4. Run your hand through my hair
    5. Rest your hand on my upper thigh and gently squeeze my leg
    6. Run your fingers across my jawline and/or hold my chin when you kiss me
    7. Pull my legs across your lap and hold me close.

:D

16. #16 treelover, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah my boyfriend pretty much gets me with these all the time lol. I can be exhausted and totally not in the mood. He starts running his fingers through my hair, kissing my neck and my back, talking to me with his mouth really closd to my ear or back of my neck, then ill kind of get into it and hell start teasing me. Things get heavier and eventually hell just be like baby, let me make love to you..and I'm like...yes please! Lol. Doesn't matter yow tired I am. You just need to find what turns her on, trial and error.

17. Fucking laughed for a minute.

18. When you go to go down on her, kiss down her chest and stomach until you get "there".

That's a gem that works for both sexes, by the way. Not that I know from doing it to a man, but from the receiving end.