How to make a girl Horny

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StonerChef, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Lmao that gives me a great idea. ;)

2. be sexy, have a big dick

3. Cross your fingers and hope she likes you or it will be impossible.

4. If she ate taco bell stay away from that hoe.

Edit: take her to taco bell tho. It will get her extremely horny.

Edit Edit: scratch that. Make it mickyds. It costs less money. Buy her a happy meal and use the toy as a dildo on her.

5. this ALWAYS works on my gf. just start touching her hands and feet...sexily. then make your way across both arms giving them a nice rub down. after this she will practically be begging you not to stick your elementary sized dick in her. but your not done yet, next tease her a bit by not actually sticking it in her, then, when the timing is appropriate, ask in a quiet,subtle voice if she likes fingers in her ass and before she can answer just shove a finger in her ass.

6. #46 illadelphia1990, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yoo that last part made my day. Ctfuu... Before she can answer just shove a finger in her ass...

Speaking of fingers in asses check out lil wayne and jeezys song on YouTube-fingers in my ass.

7. I lol'd hard

8. Sometimes if i'm out with himself, shopping or whatever he'll growl something in my ear and scare the shit out of me.. so hot ;)

It makes me both nervous for what's coming but still excited and super hornyyyyyy.

9. This. and that will work 85% of the time.

10. It works 90% of the time, all the time.

11. That made my day. I laughed so fucking hard

12. [​IMG]

Fitting, no?:D

13. Play hard to get... and waffles... with maybe some chocolate sauce.... Yeaah, chocolate sauce. And waffles.. OH OH No I got it.. ready?

Strawberries with whipped cream.

14. Just make excuses to start touching her, I don't mean on the tits or pussy...
    For instance, this is a bad example but something along these lines. You start talking about being ticklish, mention you are on your thighs, check whether she is by tickling her thigh...
    Or talk about how you've been told you give amazing massages, girl asks for example, you give one :)
    This kind of thing always works for me.

15. im gonna tell you this once, this is the best way to get a girl super wet, when your making out with her is, feeling up her ass then get to biting her neck a little not like your eating steak but biting real soft, or else biting the part of the ear where girls usually get it pierced. and anyone who laughs at this doesnt even know shit . ahaha

16. Play this song imo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqyc37aOqT0]Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel - YouTube[/ame]

17. How to make a girl horny? Simple....DIAMONDS :D

18. Talking dirty can do wonders, whisper something in her ear depending on what she is into. Also I get really turned on just by him coming up behind me and hugging and pushes against me and can feel him hard, I'm pretty much immediately wet with that. Also how you look at her can help..if he looks at me like "I wanna fuck the shit out of you", I'm game.

19. Neck kissing, ass grabbing, titty fondling..works for me....:)