100% Organic Compost Extra Large Homemade "SmartPot" Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jerry111165, Jul 18, 2011.

1. That is terrible. :( I hate useless assholes who can't do it for themselves...

2. #82 5150, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    Keep a cool head Jerry. Be smart.

I feel and will be thinking about you man. If I could I give you one of my plants right now. Not kidding man.

When I read your plants got ripped. I got num and sick in the stomach feeling. I am shaking as I type this. I hate rippers man. Thats the dirt of the dirt.

3. Thanks 5150, Stankie,Ktm, Yoc...

Weed comes and goes. I can live without it, say, if the hurricane or something else had done this, but not like this. Not like this.

Needless to say, these were perhaps some of the largest plants I've ever done.

The absolute worst part is that it was, for sure, somebody withing the 6 people "circle". My oldest told me - "Dad, you, out of all people dont deserve this. You work so hard at trying to do the best job you can do, and are waaaaay too good to everybody".

I can live without the flowers. Looks like I have to live without friends now too.

Fuckers.

I also had two patients that I have been growing for medically - legally, indoors. They are part of the 6 people. I gave them what was available, sent them on thier way, and told them I was shutting everything down.

Fuck it. I am a medical patient as well. With myself and the 2 patients, I have been trying to cram 6 plants per, for a total of 18 ladies under 2 - thousand wall HPS lights and its been too cramped anyhow.

I'm just gonna take care of myself. I'm 100% organic now and things indoors are freaking FABULOUS. Now I'm just gonna have to veg a bit longer, which is fine, and have onl;y 6 plants under 2,000 watts. F*&% em all. I'm gonna kick ass for ME.

Have a good day peoples. Its Friday.

jerry.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Be sure to update us on your indoor progress as well.

5. Ktm, I will.

Once I am squared away, I'm thinking of doing another journal. In the last 3-4 months or so I have completely gotten off of the "nutrient bottle", swithced entirely to organics, and am having massive success. I feel incredibly good about the switch.

6 gals under 2,000 watts. I feel really good about that.

have a great weekend!

jerry.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVsSKuxyaro]Grateful Dead - New Speedway Boogie - YouTube[/ame]

Woo, had to post this song after singing it all day. It's pumping mw up for the weekend.

7. One way or another

This darkness gotta give.

This darkness gotta give.

thanks man.

jerry.

btw peoples - I'm all done with this thread. Its over. Finis.

At least I enjoyed the ride.

8. You going to be opening a indoor journal? Please feel free to drop a link by over here so I can find it easy.

What pot size you plan on using indoors? I hope you grow some indoor monsters! 3 plants per a 1k light sounds like they will have to be! :)

9. I feel your pain Ive had the same thing happen on my first grow when I was a teenager. I still get angry about it sometimes and it was over 10 years ago.

• Like Like x 1