Dr Diddles first ever PC grow - AK48 - Please read!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Dr Diddle, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Subbed! Nice grow! :)

2. i ment 36 i think i was high

3. cheers all - appreciate the comments.

overall images
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some fine details
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Flowering bulbs

[​IMG]

aaaaand a new feature.

Me and my buddy made a bit of a carbon filter (that sits behind the exhaust fan)
    It is just a pen holder cable tied in place. It contains a mesh bag full of activated carbon for aquariums and ponds. Let's hope it works! (if she's to be a girl!!!)

[​IMG]

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Peace

DD

4. #124 zeroz52, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
    Looking great man, nice job on the lst. So you doing the 24 dark period tomorrow then (prior to flowering)?

5. Already done it Zero! Turned off at 7:30am Friday and turned on at 7:30am Saturday (this morning).
    She's had her first full 12 hours of 2700k today and is tucked up for sleep now :p

edit: 100th post :smoke:

6. Ah, nice man! I was at exactly half your posts, 50....wierdness :eek:

7. She's looking nice. Pics tomorrow :)

8. Sorry didn't manage to get pics - plant is starting to smell slightly stronger. Lovely deep skunky smell on a warm day :)

9. Checking this thread daily.

10. [quote name='"N3BULA"']Checking this thread daily.[/quote]

Hey thanks man,

I PROMISE there are some pics coming today. Had a mega clean of my house and am gonna chill on the laptop this afternoon!!

11. Nice relaxing afternoon, just as intended...
    Anyway here we go.

Plant has just finished it's first week of flowering

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Below) this is where I have cut the first fan leaves off as they were getting HUGE!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is worth mentioning that when I have finished messing around with tying down, or even if I brush my fingers along the stem, they absoloutely STINK of skunk! Lovely :)

Still no sign of gender whatsoever.

12. Really nice job man, she (crossing my fingers for ya) is looking really nice man.

13. Good luck bud! Also crossing my fingers for ya!

14. man looking really nice
    im likin the carbon ilter you made, how well does it work,
    can you smell anything beyond the PC?

15. This is inspiration in the making. Lovely work. Cannot wait to see your progress! Cheers.

16. [quote name='"5Jperday"']man looking really nice
    im likin the carbon ilter you made, how well does it work,
    can you smell anything beyond the PC?[/quote]

Unfortunately the case side doesn't close properly as the bulbs are a few mm too long. I will relocate them to be able to close. However as a rule it rarely creates a smell in the room at this stage. If it does, it is a very subtle odour.

17. Also thanks to other for the kind words

DD

18. Leaves are droopy. Hope its lack of water. Not watered since sunday....

Attached Files:

19. ya id water her ri now if i were you, from the pic it looks like its thirssty and i can see a bit of the soil and it looks dry, hope shes a girl, have you been spraying the foilage? if so id do that when the lights are off but than try to dry it as fast as possible during lights off with some kind of fan or you just making wind with a book or something, you do not want that water sitting on the leaves when the lights are on

20. Watered 'her' 5 minutes before lights out - hope it perks up! Soil was mega dry - think that's what it'll be :)