Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. First Grow of the super closet, just got it last week. 10 - purple maui's and 6 cookie lady's

LED
    Co2
    Hydro

loving it so far.

[​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Split my GS into two grps..4 were tp'd to soil eventually to go outdrs..3 will be done in hydro..using cups to cvfr ports till my caps arrive..bastids are $1 ea!!! sds drp'd-gs tp'd- outdr chk n kelp 005.JPG sds drp'd-gs tp'd- outdr chk n kelp 004.JPG

3. doc those roots look sweet! It is so hard for me to keep up with your projects, are those clones or from seed?
    Doc, your name should be JB, the hardest working grower on GC.
    So I harvested the Sugar Candy yesterday on ASH Wednesday, how appropriate, and while I am thrilled about the harvest, there is a little part that makes me sad the growing, fun part is over.

4. Peri those were frm seed..this morn i reconfigured cab 1 with a different deck and led..the previous led will go in ugly cab for soil plnts..nxt wk when my nu pair of led's arrrive one will replace unit in cab 1 and the other will be dedicated for the nu testers..DETH STOMPER..drp'd them ystrdday and papr twl'd this morn..10 sds..first test..will they germ? i'm also setting up ugly cab with a dual res for the pair of HAZKS clones..soil n hydro in same cab for veg..clones and frm seed..ebony n ivory..McCartney /Jackson.. cab 1 reconfigured- yrd clean up 001.JPG cab 1 reconfigured- yrd clean up 002.JPG

5. Omg 16 at once.... good luck man., :)

6. Yup they will never all survive one plant tops

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here's the Delicious Seeds Sugar candy right before chop, ended up with some purple tones
    The baby is g13 labs gigabud, started from fem seed(freebe) on 1/8/16
    here is my question, as you see she is doing great, starting to branch on her own, at this stage I have always topped or fimmed,
    what if I dont and just wait and super bend crop?
    or does the plant need the topping info

Attached Files:

8. i've been bending mine because i don't have much space where they ultimately will go outdrs..i'm using plnt scapers so i can super bend but with no fixed frame..adj as i go along

9. Ugly cab is set up for veg hydro and soil ugly cab set up 001.JPG ugly cab set up 003.JPG ugly cab set up 006.JPG
    cab 1 doing nice but will get the nu led nxt wk ugly cab set up 007.JPG
    this leaves me with 2 spaces for starting the Deth Stomper project..again hydro and soil

10. Myself I'm a firm believer of topping. I don't think I will fim again as I think the results are always different an seem to give the plant an ugly structure imo. I like to top twice one at the fourth node and again at the fourth node of the new shoots. I have done lst on auto plants which seems to really help keep a somewhat even canopy. If you top once you are making 2 main colas and giving your secondaries a chance to get up to the top of canopy. The if you top those 2 main colas you now have 4 main colas again allowing your secondaries or lower branches Time to grow up to the top of canopy. I find this way my 4 main colas will produce more then one main cola in weight. One cola will give you a huge top cola but only 1. If you lst you will again have one main cola but it won't be as big as if you did nothing. So IMHO I would top all photos twice lst autos. The only way I wouldn't top a photo if it grows one solid cola with no side branching as these have been bread to produce one cola more for sog set ups

Best way is from trial and error though to see what works best for that specific strain

11. Hey Gcraigen
    Thanks for info, great explanation, but I guess you missed the part where I said that topping is all I have done, my thought was just supercrop or bend and that way there is no shock like when you cut, I think this is what undo did (ha ha)
    but not sure if he cut (topped once)
    but your explanation was like a pep talk so I think I will(top)
    Thanks

12. Super box
    ~34 days in veg stage plants look ok I think, I am seeing some discoloration on the leaves any idea what that is? Ppm is at 150 ph is 6.
    Room temp reaches 90deg at times.
    I still can't tell if they shows signs of sex yet. Any they look female. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455505561.118767.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455505571.117606.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455505580.834354.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455505590.335047.jpg

13. I can't tell.
    34 days in veg is a long time.
    I am just about to harvest mine.

Attached Files:

14. Could be a little heat stress 90 isgpretty warm optimum is 78 I try to never get higher then 85 and if you have co2 it's ok to run 83-85 but I would say 90 is to high

15. jolly rancher how long do you Veg for? I am using free seeds to get the the grow down so idk what strain they are or if make or female

16. My veg periods don't run more then 3 weeks and typically are 2.

17. I have not gotten much growth during the 34 days of veg. Could it be ppm. I have not been feeding them much either. Target ppm level is 150 I'm afraid of burning them.

18. 34 days and only at 150ppm? They have to be deficient in something. I have a plant on day 24 at 530ppm and they are still dropping and could be higher.