My bestfriends girlfriend wants my dick?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zeb0, Jul 12, 2011.

1. JUST DO IT!!!!! If I were in your shoes and she is saying I would only blow my bf, but I would blow you too, get the bj first and see where it leads. If you end up slammin it so be it. She wants it, me hopes you want it. Get some Tiger.

2. Don't do it, your friend will hate you and she sounds kinda skanky....no offense

3. Bros before hoes, is what I always say.

4. Confront her on it and ask her if she was serious.. then tell her that's fucked up if she was. Then confront your friend about it.

5. :rolleyes:

6. Dude, If she wants to suck your dick then she doesn't really care about dylan so just do it ! :hello:

7. She's only had sex with him 4 times since they've been together?

8. I doubt that just not talking to her anymore would be too kosher. After all she is his homies girlfriend.. He'll have to be around her and talk to her at some point, and his boy would probably sense some awkwardness between them.

OP- I would say just don't get with her unless you're cool with loseing a friend over a chance to get ur dick wet.

9. Is she ugly?

10. Tell your friend, and if he acts all Hollywood "your jealous, etc", say "Ok, watch this", and fuck her. And get proof. And bring the proof here. Then get them both out of your life.

11. If you do it your a complete asshole

12. you better steer clear.

it's a trap!

13. Well you obviously want her.
    but screwing over your friend wouldn't be nice either.

14. once yur bf finds out their gonna break up so its kinda ok lol

15. wow i wouldnt want to be your friend you sound like a piece of
    [​IMG]