My bestfriends girlfriend wants my dick?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zeb0, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Its going to be you or another guy. If she would announce something like that then shes been pondering it for awhile. Unless she's ugly, do it.

And then tell your bestfriend - his gf is a dirty slut. Don't listen to these insecure youngins, they're just mad. If he's your bff, he'll eventually get over it..

=}

2. ehhh whatever you do dont do it
    i just had my boyfriend fk my best friend and its the worst thing anyone could do to a friend

3. #23 4Sheezy, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No, you slam a hoe after you tell your friend, not before. I'm an insecure youngin for disagreeing? People may have underlying issues that relate to anything, that you may not know about. Its best not to take chances with people, especially when theyre your bff.

4. Go smoke a blunt and take a break away from ze interwebz. Because in the real world, monogamy is an ideal based on desperate, lonely, unattractive people. But we should feel more empowered than that. Why settle? You want someone you can hold on to for "the rest of your life" lol that's just silly. Do you not see the world we live in? Marriage is no longer sacred.

Op can, and should have every right to fuck the girl. No one owns her. And they're not destined to be together, anyhow, young love is an institution for learning how to pretend you give a shit, and copulating. But morality teaches us, do onto others as you would want done onto you; karma. We don't apply to these ancient old ways anymore, so fuck being noble. We are all selfish, being human has inherently made us that way.

If that sounds fucked up then give yourself a few more years. It'll sink in eventually.

5. [​IMG]

6. She could still be and probably is (based on what you've said) a hoe.

7. Don't do it. Its a trap.

8. #28 4Sheezy, Jul 12, 2011
    I'm saying not to do it, because it may ruin his friend. I don't give a fuck about relationships blah blah blah marriage. In no way am I looking out for the girl or anything. Please stop insinuating I'm young because I don't agree with you. I don't imply you may be this or you may be that for having a differing opinion.

I have slept with a friends girlfriend and have seen it happen countless times when I was in the military. I have seen how said guy reacts. All I'm saying is think of that before he does anything. I think you misinterpreted what I wrote.

With the blunt comment was that supposed to mean I need to chill? My emotions have been in check, please show me otherwise.

9. #29 GreyMatterTripp, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2011

Your views on this are somewhat sophomoric. And you will find that in life fucking a bunch of people, while fun, doesn't bring the deeper connection you can get from sex with some that you trust and have an exclusive interest in.

Go ahead though if your mindset is everyone should fuck everyone because we are all selfish, mindless fucking machines, then fine.

Frightening ‘Super Gonorrhea’ Strain Emerges

Frightening ‘Super Gonorrhea’ Strain Emerges | Disinformation

Have fun with that. LOL.

It just seems lazy and weak minded to say fuck trust and everyone fucks everyone.

They tried that in the 60's and it failed miserably. :wave:

In my area 1of 3 people have an STD. No offense to you, I'm not saying anything about your looks, but me and my wife welcome women in the bedroom but I wouldn't let anyone with your attitude toward sex anywhere near my dick for fear of infection.

I don't have a classic view of marriage or relationships but trust is important in all relationships.

It's not just about sex it's about not being a dishonest person.

10. Okay, you're right.

But I really doubt his friend will get all torn up about it. Come on now, he lives in another state...where I'm sure there are at least one or two attractive females he's considering to bang - if he hasn't already.

I'm just a fuckin asshole, and I no longer have faith in humanity. :shrug:

11. The loss of faith in humanity I can relate to %100.

12. My views don't reflect my honor; in no way am I promiscuous.

Yeah trust is great and all, but its kind of like a fairytale more than anything. People are generally just great pretenders.

What is genuine and why have I never met him/her?

13. #33 4Sheezy, Jul 12, 2011
    Hey I quoted this just so you'd know it's directed at you. In know way am I bashing or anything, just trying to pick your brain a bit now as I believe I'm starting to understand where you're coming from.

Do you believe that anyone you trust, when the right situation arises, would break that trust?

14. #34 GreyMatterTripp, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2011
    Understood. Clarification is always great. Communication is a funny thing.

While that is somewhat true, it doesn't have to be.

I can't answer that question, but I can give you insight into my experience.
    I have had a long and satisfying relationship with my wife. We are both still very in love after 12 years, we are both physically and mentally satisfied and we both tell each other our needs.

I'm not saying everyone will get into a long lasting relationships. Some people grow apart and some grow so intertwined that they cannot distinguish where one begins and the other ends.

It's an amazing feeling to know someone is there for you no matter what happens in life.

Once you have children the bond grows even deeper.

15. Go for it, ...because you can't break up a set..The Boyfriend is gonna have your BALLS

16. While there are many that are pretenders, not all are. 32+ years and I don't even consider other women as more than friends.
    Yes some are easy on the eyes, but it will not pass that stage. There is a good person out there for you somewhere Verbae. :smoke:

17. Dont do it dude. My best friends slutty ass gf wanted my dick too, I almost gave it to her and she was whacking me off, but I pushed her hand away because I wasnt even horny from the whole situation. I still feel bad about it til this day but thats something Im gonna take to the grave.

18. #38 yupeyeball, Jul 12, 2011
    Buster

19. Not everyone thinks like you. It's pretty sad that you're so immature and childish to think like that.

20. u dont even know who ur talking to fuck outta here

seein as ur from norcal u should know as well as i do its very disrespectful to be called that and that just shows ur a lame or a scrap so suck it