Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana weights.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lexx2539, Jul 10, 2011.

1. What are the weights of marijuana? because last week i picked up a dub or a 20 and i have been smoking a bit out of it i normally dont weigh my weed but when i just measured it it came out to 2grams. how much dose a dub originally weigh?
    did i get hooked up?
    ( i get medical marijuana because thats what my dealer deals)

dime

dub

eight

quarter ounce

and half.

2. where i'm from a dub just means 20 dollars worth. so there is no exact weight, just whatever that guy in particular sells for 20 bucks.that being said, if its dank, you smoked some, and it still weighs 2 grams, than you got a good deal

3. yea its really good dank, i got threads with pics, and i smoke some of it and it weighs 2 grams

4. Gram, 16th (Usually two grams), 8th, 1/4 (Quarter), 1/2 (Half Ounce), O (One ounce)

5. .5g dime
    1g dub
    3.5g 1/8
    7g 1/4
    14g 1/2
    28g 1oz

6. like jb5355 said, the dime and dub (at least for me) are price points. $10 and $20 respectively

now the rest are actual weights
    eighth = 1/8 oz = 3.5 grams
    quarter = 1/4 oz = 7 grams
    half = 1/2 oz = 14 grams
    ounce = 28 grams

7. 28 grams in an ounce
    28/2=14 grams = half ounce
    28/4=7 grams= quarter ounce
    28/8= 3.5 grams= eighth ounce
    28/16=1.75 grams= sixteenth ounce

1/16 is a dime for me and a dub is an eight but here they only talked about weight not pricing. The difference in terms has made a mess for me before.

8. than yeah you got a nice deal. people pay up to 25 bucks for a gram of dank.

9. really shit.

10. It's a saaad day when i see something like this.:(

11. I know but its the truth. many people pay 25 a gram in the medical community.

12. Where? Our dispensaries here go about as high as 20 a g. That's like max. I know a lot of east coast places have horrible prices but that's more of the reason to grow your own.:smoke: