Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

n0rthernlights' ABV recipe thread

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by N0rthernLights, Jul 9, 2011.

1. how do yours taste? does the AVB taste still there? i've been baking with avb for awhile and i really hate that burnt popcorn taste that vaped weed has. I usually end up giving most of my edibles away anyways and my friends like them a lot and it gets them super baked. SO far i've made brownies, cakes, butterscotch, and i made snickerdoodles last night. i.ll throw up some pics later

2. How dark is your abv?

3. :(
    How dark is your ABV? Most of the ABV that I cook with is lightly-medium toasted.

4. tryin out the rasta reeces right now. used 6 blocks of chocolate and probably a little less than 1g avb

5. also, my avb is preeeetty dark, but the bud used was extremely potent

6. Lately I've been experimenting and bought a thing of pizza dough, made a pizza and sprinkled a shit ton of AVB on it and had a pretty solid high :smoke:

7. My abv is close to powder haha. But the majority is deep brown

8. Have 12 in the oven now can't wait to try them.

9. Made one rasta reeses, felt a slight buzz after about an hour and a half and a nap. Then I vaped some mids and I was good for a couple hours.

10. haha sounds good! definitely gonna try out that reeses recipe..and we both live in the 407! +rep :smoke:

11. Some snickerdoodle cookies i made with avb butter :) o I just realized the pic is shitty, I'll post a better one tomorrow

Attached Files:

12. Yeahh.. Seems like those peanut butter cups aren't having much success :(
    Oh well, suppose I can always make some tinctures or hash with my avb:hello:

13. Did you end up using more then a gram MoKing? maybe just up the ante next time? try +3 maybe? or a gram of good bud instead?

I'll be trying the reeces out soon enough, i'll post an update letting people know how much i used and how high i got. I havent had the best experience with edibles... ive gotten a dece buzz, but never ripped. I might try to achieve either, depending on how much avb i have...

14. Yeah, in the neighborhood of 2 grams
    And I have good bud. It's just been vaped is all ;)

15. Tips on how much AVB (is it just me, or did anyone else notice she typed her own acronym wrong every time lol!) should I use for some brownies or cupcakes? I saw Smiley Face last night, and would like to try and make some :) I'm just not sure on how much VAPED weed I should use for either the brownies or cupcakes?

16. We've been referring to the acronym ABV for already-been vaped ;)

17. I thought it stood for already vaped bud lol I guess that flows just as well :p

18. I'm back and I passed my drug test! Woo hoo!!:hello:

19. Alright guys. I have enough ABV bud for another recipe. I'm going to get creative with this one. Can't wait! ([ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJshw2Axsqc"]Bart Scott voice[/ame])

If you guys were wondering what my ABV bud looked like, here it is:

[​IMG]

As you can see, it's not a very dark brown. If you're cooking with dark brown/almost black ABV bud, then I suggest using more.

20. Hey I'm wondering how much abv I need to use for a few cookies...