Oil Rig's, Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Opiumchild, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm looking to get an oil rig of some design in the near future. I'm curious, is it better to order an oil piece online? (aqua, heady, etc) or should I try and find a local blower?

2. Local is always better, but if not, look online at a l t. Ask at your local glass shop if they have a blower for repairs and see if you can get his number. Worth a try..

3. Online is cool but I've seen my local head shop unpacking some new oil rigs and several domes had cracks starting that were insanely hard to see unless you inspected every inch. Shop online at your own risk, you'll save money but in the end it might not be worth it. Just shop around, you'll find somewhere that carries oil set ups.

4. i think it'll be hard to find something simple/affordable online.
    aqua has a few decent rigs for like $110 but other than that, i'd look local.
    all of heady's rigs are expensive heady ones, go figure haha

5. So basically call a normal glass works and ask if they make pipes? Searched a bit online last night and didn't find many individual artists

6. How much are you looking to spend? I can put you in touch with a couple artists that can help you out. Rigs start at 100-150 range

7. Local is almost always more expensive, so I don't know why you think it is always better.

OP, you will find many on boromarket, aqua-labs, bitfreakglass...

8. at first I thought you meant an oil rig like.. those huge platforms in the sea.

9. This is on a weed forum, in the toking tools section. lol I don't know how you made the connection between those two and an oil rig that drills for petroleum.

10. pffft, hhahah I don't even remember writing that comment..oh well, I'm sure it made sense to myself when I posted it

11. not necessarily, local glassblowers are gunna be way cheaper then aqua labs or bitfreak. Gettin it from the supplier!

12. boromarket, nuff said