Raining during flowering..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by noobdoob, Jul 8, 2011.

1. My bro had problems with mold once, more than a week of rain.
    2 out of 4 plants had mold problems but i really have no idea if the rain was even the issue at all.

2. Thanks everyone!!! Just looking for honest experience.

3. Listen kid i have grown before allot, i'm not getting into a arguement just asking you to be a little bit more respectful.

Yes your right rain can be a problem to buds mold is a unlikely one though

• Like Like x 2
  4. #24 noobdoob, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Skunky thanks alot for everything !! I'll be in touch with you if i have any questions.

5. Cool no problem :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. i aint a kid and i aint trying to brag but i have grown alot and rain molds buds plain and simple.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. #27 noobdoob, Jul 9, 2011
    Sooo when it rains during flowering you cover them ?!?

8. OK i'm sure you have you sound like you have had some bad experiance with mold sorry if you have that sucks but if rain caused mold there would be no outdoor growers, It can cause mold your right but no always and not worth trecking to your spot to cover your plants :)

9. #29 noobdoob, Jul 9, 2011
    Sooo during flower if it rains you cover alll the plants ??!! Crazy. Wonder what they did in the old days.

• Like Like x 1

10. No it's really not worth it.

11. Haha i'm not a want to be grower man check out my grow journal.

Looks like weed to me http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-marijuana-growing/855402-my-grow.html

Yes like I SAID if it has been raining for days and there's no sun to dry it off mold is a possibility

• Like Like x 1

12. Not when your mouthing people off, anyway i would rather help this guy out than argue over rain causing mold it CAN but not always

• Like Like x 1
  13. if you are growing on the west coast it is no where near as much of a problem as growing on the east coast, the west coast has the dry season during flowering, i know cause Ive grown there, but where im growing now on the east coast there is no dry season and thuderstorms and dew cause mold out here. any way peace out

14. OK well sorry man :eek: my bad.

• Like Like x 1

15. I asked you to be more respectful

• Like Like x 1

16. Cool yeh never mind then.

Hey OP where are you growing ??

17. #37 noobdoob, Jul 9, 2011
    Iam from the eastern side of us

18. Lots of rain here.

19. :smoke: skunky i just puffed and realized this whole thing is stupid, you are right just because they were smart asses to the op doesn't mean i should be smart asses back. I just needed to puff some weed.:smoke:

20. Haha no problem dude me to shit happens :smoke:

• Like Like x 1