Raining during flowering..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by noobdoob, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Do I not want my plants to get wet during the flowering stage ?!?!? Should buds be covered when it's raining ?!!?!?

2. It's a weed buddy, they were growing in nature way b4 you and I come along.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I cover my pine trees and maple trees every time it rains:rolleyes:

4. #4 Outdoorguy, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011
    Dont worry, you wont make it that far anyways

This is not the vibe of the city..
    If you dont have productive input move along
    without posting

Slinger

5. #5 noobdoob, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah bro ?!!

6. outdoorguy....stay indoors til you can learn some respect

7. #7 noobdoob, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks man...he doesn't know what he is talking about. Unless he is planning on stealing my crop..in that case I wish him luck.

8. What a dick. Way to give you confidence. They will be fine. Good luck.

9. Hey buddy don't worry about it THC isn't water soluable so you wont loose anything.

Wasn't that hard to give him some help was it guys :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think it's funny how you can't ask a question without getting some kind of smart ass response.

I feel that question is a valid question for someone just starting out.

11. Exactly. I'm also new to outdoor growing. I don't know half the shit others around here do.

12. you do plan to water your plants during flowering? so, why would it make sense not to get them wet with rain water during flowering.....

• Like Like x 1

13. Hey man you could join this group it's me and another few people we love helping out newbie's i will check with the owner

14. :rolleyes: in a perfect world right you would not want your outdoor buds to be rained on because this can cause mold, however there is really nothing you can do about it unless they are yard plants in pots and you can move them inside under a grow light. If they are not auto-flowering plants your buds are probably too small to be susceptible to mold:smoke:

15. Why are people such assholes..all I want to know is if It rains on my buds too much with they rot or grow mold. OBVIOUSLY this is my first grow. If anyone has some real advise please let me know. Otherwise go fuck with someone else.

16. Don't listen to them there just 13 year old kids withing they grow bud, rainwont harm your plants in anyway i have been growing outdoor for years and rain is the least of your worry's rain is good for plants because it has a nutaral PH good luck with your grow Feel free to PM me if you have any questions :)

• Like Like x 1

17. Have some respect for other users you don't exactly sound like a all knower yourself :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  18. r u trying to say rain wont mold buds?:confused:

19. It's a possibility that after days of rain, but i or anyone else i know that has been growing outdoor has ever encountered mold due to rain .

Later on in flowering soon before harvest the plants are allot more seseptible to mold.

I wasn't saying rain wont cause mold i'm just saying telling people to shut up and stuff is very disrespectful and we don't want that here expecially not in the growers section