QP's super critical hps/l.e.d grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by qualitypotlover, Jul 8, 2011.

1. [quote name='"qualitypotlover"']and the seed hunt begins! i'll post my order shortly :D[/quote]

Nice! I just dropped a bill upgrading my closet setup with flood tray and 5gal smart pots

2. right well it took a while of browsing but narrowd it down to these 2 seeds..

1. Pineapple express ;)-G-13 Labs

Pineapple Express it's awesome, Unheard of Quality, Great Yield, Fast Flowering, Highly Resinous, Potent mentally and physically, Incredible taste, & feminized.

What more can you ask for. Pineapple Express, are high-grade cannabis seeds that were previously extremely rare.

True smokers appreciate the delicate and sweet characteristics. These seeds are superior quality and all have been thoroughly tested.

Extreme caution is advised strong fruity fragrance.

2. blue widow :) -Dinafem

This F1 hybrid of Blueberry and White Widow has been created to give flavour, taste and colour. The intense sweet & sour taste of White Widow and the forest berry aroma of Blueberry, when mixed, create a blend of fruity sweets that smells like chewing gum. Due to its Blueberry heritage, in low outdoor temperatures this plant displays autumnal colours, turning from blue to purple and even reddish colours when the temperature drops even further. It also grows somewhat taller than pure White Widow, displaying larger internodal distance as well.
    It has great upward growth and can double in size as it starts flowering making it a good choice for a SCROG.
    Outdoors it can reach 3m tall which, along with good dry weight production, the precocity of the blue mother and the resin production and sedative power of the White Widow father, guarantees high production. It is a good producer of fat purple buds totally coated with trichomes, with a fruit chewing gum taste and a nice strength. It shows good mould resistance but particular care is recommended during the last two weeks of flowering, because the size of the buds increases significantly which can lead to the appearance of mould. It survives well when grown in a continental or Mediterranean climate, where it can develop all its aromatic potential.

Flowering period: 50-55 days
    Harvest outdoors: Until 10th October
    T.H.C: High (12%-16%)
    C.B.D: Medium
    Production: High
    Height outdoors: Can reach 3m
    Blend: Indica-Sativa, with Indica dominance
    Genotype: Blueberry x White Widow

needless to say im looking forward to this grow already

Attached Files:

• gc.jpg
      gc.jpg
      File size:
      9.1 KB
      Views:
  3. and this grow im going to be switching back to the terra bloom nutes for flowering,the bio bloom is ok but the terra bloom really bulks the buds up alot more than the bio bloom...will probly be using normal pots this time around aswell didnt see any reall advantages with the airpot!!

im sure the temps will be fine during the winter with the 250w as im not getting an air cooled system and the 250w from growell is on price crunch for £84.95!!

4. i use the bio stuff aswell .....cant wait til it runs out lol

lol, you might have seen some advantages with the airpot had it of been the right way round , atleast youve still got that one....put it together right next time so the bottom doesnt fall out n give it another go, im sure youll see an improvement in the way the roots grow.
    nice seed choices,will you be training the blue widow?seems a tall'en?. i dont think im ordering the promo now cos i need to grow the ones ive got and i dont want them getting old and ofc i can only grow a few at once at most! but... ive still got a pineapple express fem im looking to do but i wanna do a c99 more!!! so it might get put on the backburner

5. #485 qualitypotlover, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    yer i think the blue widow will be an interesting one should be a good yielder if i play my cards right,im wondering if i should grow both at the same time doesnt it get crampd with 2 big plants in our size tent?

if i do use the airpot i'll have to get another it wont look right one normal and 1 airpot dunno y just would annoy me lol yer im going to l.s.t both of them and veg them to a decent size this time and i have got the money for money for my 250w now!

the not watering for 5 days before harvest did shave a few days of drying, it dryd out good in 5 days with a nice stickiness to it :) have had a lota good reports back my way so im a happy man!!

WEIGHT REPORT: i no i said i would get a pic of it on the scales but i just couldnt wait to smoke it and forgot haha it only came to 30g anyway and i wouldnt lie about that lol

SMOKE REPORT: after 5 days drying its nice and smelly and completely smokeable and is as good as any high grade id be buying so very pleased,gives a nice happy heavy stone and tastes just how she smelt...beautifull!!have left the bigger colas in the jar though they probly need a bit longer

grabd a pic (not very good one sorry) i will grab some better ones tommorow :)

and i will deff be growing this strain again thats for sure!

Attached Files:

6. Made up u got ur smoke mate. Can't wait to try mine. Still got 4wks left at least but lookin a bit frosty wen lights out now. Happy smokin man n Happy Days

7. i couldnt be happier with the quality of it mate!! you made a good choice gettin this strain i love it,its compleltly unique never had a bit of bud like it tbh and i cant see myself getting bored smoking it :)

yours will probly be bettter buds with ur better light aswell u got a 250 right?

my seeds should be arriving today..guna be so tempting to pot them up straight away haha gotta wait a couple of weeks to get things rolling again tho but it is nice to have a silent bedroom at night aha

8. its crazy how much more potent the real strains are than autos innit?
    i cant believe how strong my blue is, sempt like a bit of a creeper at first......but now its been curing a while its a complete knockout.
    it doesnt surprise me at all that youve found yours REALLY potent too....i think its cos were used to autogrowin......
    the potency of blue cheese to diesel ryder is incomparable

you wouldnt get 2-3 x15litre airpots in but i got 10 litre ones

if youre going for a low profile-wide lst then id stick to one in a bigass pot....but imo it is possible to grow more than one plant in there, but it will be a touch cramped.. theres enough light with a 250 though which is the most important thing....aslong as youve got good airflow you can have em close together although its not ideal

9. Genetics makes a huge difference in how plants grow. I started on bagseed and then got some solid genetics and it was like night and day. I'm going to try some bagseed again soon tho to see if I can get some good bud off them now that I have a little more experience now

10. yer 2 15l pots would be hectic lol i am considering just growing one at a time still especially as both these strains are going to stink like fuck and together could be ridiculous!! although saying that i probly will grow them both out :)

i figure i may aswell get as much bud as possible so 6 week veg with 2 potent strains? sounds good to me really,i'll be ordering the 250w next week when my mates got money in his bank so i dont have to order it here..yet thats so true thats y i decided against the autos this grow i can see myself being dissapointed after this growing the SC,i didnt imagine this bud was going to come out so nice so i'll probly be going normal strains all the way now..

few pics of what iv got left (not alot :( )

Attached Files:

11. i take it you (ahem,cough, splutter) lost a bit of that weed then? atleast you got a nice percy stash left.....should keep you going for a bit!

• Like Like x 1
  12. That is really awesome looking bud enjoy that Sir

13. yup a majority of it just ermmm deissapeard within a day aha what iv got left for myself should be ok as im not a major smoker these days..just cant wait to get the next batch on the go :D

i missd my fucking seed delivery was asleep so iv gotta go down to the post office and pick it up lol

14. the excitment of the next grow has over powerd the idea of taking a break for a while haha

here's the new grow >>> QP's Blue widow 250w hps grow.

will have picture updates of the germing etc up later tonite ;)

any ideas or tips for this one guys let me no :)

15. so is it blue widow on its own your going to do?

i take it you went and picked up ur seeds, nice one

il lbe following that!

16. You're going to start a new thread or same one?

17. yup guna do just the blue widow im scared of both of them together being to stinky lol iv got to consider my mum aswell and keep her sweet ;)

yer my mum pickd them up for me after work this morning ahaha

18. Your mom brought you seeds???

19. nah i wish lol

they wer deliverd to my house but i was in bed and missd it so had to collect them from the main post office and my mum pickd them up this morning pretty sweeeeeeeeeet

20. Haha nice! Congrats on the new seeds