Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide your high without being caught.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokinKush9, Jul 8, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Xanimal13"']Like Edge said. Always be high so they think it's awkward when you're sober! Then you can post threads about "How to hide your sober without being caught" :)[/quote]

Yes this is exactly right im always high so people never know, its normal, but im also sooooo used to it i can be high and be fine anywhere doing anything.

And when i dont smoke to get fried just buzzin off like a sativa im really aware and talkative and super active

2. Legit though this is not a bad idea. My friend used to smoke regularly and I could always tell when he was chopped but then he got super chronic and no I can never tell even if we have a conversation. Same shit with my step dad he smokes everyday and the only time he really acts blazed is right after he tokes.

3. sounds like alot of work :p just drop some eye-drops and carry on with your day.

4. I had this situation since long long ago.The best solution I found out is not to worry (know everything is ok),and to practice.Be high in-front of people that are against it if they knew.Practice.Eye drop's are sometimes highly recommended,or sunglasses.