e-Joint.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TranceKid, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Anyone currently using or has used an e-Joint before? I'm looking into buying it because a local dispensary is offering:
    - Cannabee Usb Pass-Through E-Joint - $40
    - Cannabee Ejoint Electronic Joint Starter Kit -$70
    - Cannabee E-Joint Travel Kit -$70

And they also offer e-Joint refill catridges of strains like Skywalker OG, Afghani Kush, Blue Dream, Blue Haze, etc.

The company claims the battery gives you 26,000+ hits before it needs to be replaced...

What do you think blades? Great idea, or a sad try for money?:rolleyes:

2. Honestly for that price I'd try it out. If your dispensary carries the refills regularly then it should be worth a shot, as long as the refills aren't expensive. If it worked well it would be one hell of a portable vape.

3. Yeah, that really seems reasonable. I would wonder about the taste being strange because of the vegetable glycerin, but it probably wouldn't be noticeable.

4. For that price I'd give it a shot.

5. Yeah, I'll drive down to the dispensary and give it a looksee. If it seems legit, I'll be trying it out and post a review on the city. :)

6. The cartridges maybe worth the money, however the ejoint itself and the passthrough are rebadged ecig parts that look overpriced for what they are, you could purchase an ecig setup for considerablly less and use the remaining change to stockup on the special cartridges

7. What exactly is the "USB passthrough"?

8. Its a battery with usb cable so you can power the ecig from a usb port, there usefull when your batterys are out of power and need charging or when sat surfing the web for example

9. sounds like a dealio yo. id do it

10. That looks/sounds awesome does it work well

11. $15 for 40 hits? man thats a rip off. I paid $60 for the Omicron Cartridge and it came with 63% THC tested by SteepHill Laboratory and I got over 250+ hits so far still going, plus it is not glycerin.

Check them out www.thcscientific.com

12. check this out Just saw it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3YZC6rsids"]‪THC Scientific Pure Hash Cartridges for the Ecig.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

13. And if you dont live in the bay?

14. They got them in Sacramento, maybe that would help? I dunno

15. thats sick i wish i could get access to all this cool shit...you guys are so lucky who can just go into a medical dispensary and safely buy meds.

and cool options for meds like Ear wax, brownies, joints, blunts, nuggets, keif, now fucking e "thc electronic cigs...thats so sick man!! im jealous

16. You can order the empty cartridges from them bro but you gotta fill them yourself.

17. This is the only true eJoint brand product solution... with true vapor technology... there are many copy cats out there that have merely come up with a solution to burn oils using the vaporizer technology... this is however still combustion!

How do you know if you're getting the real deal???
    eJoints are branded with the eJoint and Cannabee Products logos.
    Cannabee eJoint MediLoads are the only strain specific loads provided at market.

The eJoint brand loads are the only solution for natural true to flavor results of each specific strain.
    There are currently 3 strengths at market with the plans of developing strengths through level 10.