Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whatever I smoked made me feel nauseous/dizzy/sleepy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I smoked it out of my normal stash. I've used this stash about 10 times by now, and this never happened before this. I smoked a bit bit more than I normally would. After a little while I actually started to feel extremely dizzy/a little nauseous/ extremely sleepy. Is this signs of indica strains? I'm pretty sure I've only smoked sativa before b/c I usually get really giggly/hyper. This time if I didn't sit down on a couch or lie down on my bed I felt like I was going to fall over from being so dizzy. I was drinking water too so i doubt it was dehydration..

2. Probably smoked more than usual. Might not have had a full stomache, either.

3. my bet is you did not have a high enough blood sugar level = you had an empty stomach as the guy before said

4. The way I react to weed depends on two things- the strain, and the people I'm with/ my environment. Just go with it, I enjoy the sleepy dizzy high, it's the best kind to just sit back, eat something, and watch a movie or documentary (I'm a big documentary junkie hehe)

5. Ya I was just about to say, blood pressure could of been low or blood sugar

^ btw your sig is awesome, I'll probably be quoting that to a few of my ignorant friends.