Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Netflix Instant Movies While High??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombiefuhrer, Jul 6, 2011.

1. I saw your post and watched it because I was bored. this shit was fucking disgusting.

2. I'm not sure why no one has given this suggestion yet, but definitely watch Mac and Devin go to High School. Such an awesome movie when you're baked
    :bongin: (Starring Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa)

3. Show called louis, search it up its with commedian louis ck but its a tv show..... it is the absolute funniest show ever... please watch it

4. Yes! Mac and devin go to high school..ftw.. Also half baked.. Super high me.. N totally baked..they have a cheech n chong movie on there too.. But I wish they had pineapple express!!

5. Bobs burgers is the shit. Whoever hating is nuts xD

6. King of the hill-snow on da bluff-troll-Wilfred

7. Gotta 2nd this. the show has a very casual dark humor to it but I guarantee you'll be laughing at least half the time.

8. mac and devin go to high school.

9. heh....Im bored as shit. gonna dll it and venture watching it too now

10. Not a movie, but you should watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I watched the whole entire first season and half of the second yesterday. One of the funniest TV shows I've ever watched.

11. It's always sunny is hilarious. I watch a lot of the documentaries, there are a few good ones about weed.

12. louis is one of the best shows on tv fuckin hilarious.
    Id also watch parks and rec, and the office two of my favorite shows

13. It's always sunny in Philly is funny as fuck. Charlie is one of the funnest dudes ever, his voice is just hilarious lol.

14. Don't know if anyone's said this but Equilibrium is an awesome one to watch.

15. Y'all should check out Todd and the Book Of Pure Evil

16. No way, Check out The Doors. It's super fuckin trippy

17. the art of flight

18. Just watched "Degenerate Art" definitely a good documentary. Some seasons of Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead are on there and if you're a 90's kid there's some good old school Nickelodeon cartoons on there.

19. death valley. i think it failed as a tv show but its pretty darn funny to watch. also blue mountain state for anyone in college that shit is hilarious

20. wet hot american summer, big lebowski, high school