Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random shit you guys trade for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gresh, Jul 6, 2011.

1. I'm curious how many of you frequently trade items for weed or vice versa.

I'm a big knife collector as are my friends so i have made a couple trades for MJ and knives, and one for a graphics card as well.

Ive probably gotten 1/8 of the total MJ ive consumed by non-money transactions

2. At my old job, I used to call up my friend when his food was ready, instead of just doing it the normal way (shouting out the order number and leaving it on a counter for the customer) this way he could be doing anything while his food was being made and he'd be able to pick it up hot, he would give me a gram of weed every week or so for doing this.

Edit: Realized how odd that story sounds without having added in the fact that we both worked at a pool club, I was the head cook and he was the head maintenance guy.

3. let a dude fuck my girl

4. My virginity

5. inb4it'sweednotcrack

Because people are dumb enough to say that. Every time.

6. My friend traded an iphone, shoes , and an xbox over the course of a couple of weeks so we could keep smokin dank daily instead of havin to go down to mids or regs. But i havent traded anything but money for bud

7. Usually other people's kidneys, sometimes a liver too.

Seriously...you people trade stuff for something you can grow for under $10/ounce? :confused_2:

8. Its the most perfect proposition of all time.
    I give random elements like water, light & CO2..... & she gives me the irie.:smoke:

9. I've traded oaklys,pipes, bong,xbox controllers ,and some other shit I can't really remember becauseim blazed haha

10. mhm yep everyone is in a situation where they can grow weed. yep that sounds accurate. no other scenarios possible. yep.

11. It's weed not crack

12. I've sold/traded paraphernalia that I don't use before. That's about it lol

13. I don't think thats the point. We don't trade stuff because were feinding for a hit of WEED lol.

Opportunities for trading comes up, maybe you have something you dont want and they do, and they have weed.

14. wow...did we say all of that?
    I believe the wrong subliminal was taken.

15. the potential for a lengthy stay in a "pound me in the ass" federal establishment makes that extra couple hundred bucks an ounce i pay very much worth it :p

ive traded some stuff, i knew a chick that worked at this head shop thats sort of a chain and she would constantly give me stuff from there (bowls, pipes, bongs) and it was all china glass so i traded like all of that for weed. i mustve gotten and traded 100 pieces from her, probably more.

16. Yeah fair enough I took what you said out of context. The first quote however seemed belittling to anyone not growing.

17. A lot of people I know will trade smoke out sessions with rides somewhere. (Pick me up and drive me here and Ill smoke you out)

18. this is a given with me and my crew. were always doing stuff like this. everything from house sitting, rides, help moving, pet sitting...all services we compensate each other for with weed

19. I've defretted a friend's bass... more of a service really I guess...

I dabble in luthiery.