Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NEW way to smoke in your room without the smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by catfish swiming, Jul 1, 2011.

1. wow thanks a lot for teaching me how to smoke without smell, without u i would have never figured out how...

2. you could just roll up a joint and go for a walk. just spray some ozium and use eye drops and your good.

3. Step 1) Walk out your front door.

Mission complete.

4. THIS IS REVOLUTIONARY! OH MY GOD!!!! HOW COME I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS???!!! IT'S INCREDIBLE. MIND-BLOWING! MY HEAD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!!!

jk dude. I and i'm sure many people have been doing this sort of method for years now. But it definitely works and its what I still do today. I actually use an empty wrapping paper roll lol.

5. [​IMG]

nuff said....

6. Why not just blow out the window, i smoke in my apartment through a sploof for common curtesy n the fact I don't want to smell like the ganj

7. Dude, sploof, febreeze and fans just make it too obvious that you're trying to hide something. I smoke everyday through my window with none of these and I never got bust. If u mess up, the weed smell stay and the air for 5 minutes, with a sploof, its more like 15-20...
    :smoke:

8. Why do you specify not to use a bong, when a bong is in fact the best tool to perform this with?

9. if you close the door to your room when the window is open you wont have the smoke blowing back in your face.. just lean out the window and exhale

10. threads like this make me glad im not 15 anymore.

11. Ye I use this too! I have a pill bottle attached to a water like (from home depot) 4 ft...with 3/4" diameter I attached at the end of the line the pill bottle lined with dryer sheets. When I smoke I crack the window put the pill bottle out, close the window right on the tube, and start smoking out of a one hitter.