Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NEW way to smoke in your room without the smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by catfish swiming, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Hey fellars. I found out a new way to smoke in your room without the smell. You will need the following items.

Your weed

A pipe. Not a bong, or a joint or a blunt.... a pipe.

A Lighter

A Tube at least 20cm long

Step One) Pack a small amount into your pipe. Just enough for you to clear in one hit without coughing. Now don't get cocky or overestimate your self.

Step Two) Crack open your window a little tiny bit. just enough for your tube to fit through. This is where you will be blowing your hit out of.

Step Three) light up your pipe and hit it is hard as you can. Keep hitting it until it goes to ash. if you stop halfway through smoke will escape and go all into your room.

Step Four) Is probably obvious... Blow your hit into the tube. and your done.

Repeat as necessary
    ---------------------------------------

Yep that's it. Ive been doing it for the past week. It doesn't even need spray to cover it up.. Because NO smoke is escaping into the room . = no smell of smoke.

2. not new dawg

3. the only difference is that the tube isn't a sploof, which you might as well utilize, for extra safety.... so it's basically the exact same, but a little worse, didn't include using febreeze, a towel, fans, or anything, i'm not knocking you at all dude... but this is seriously disappointing considering the title...

4. I'd rather not hit it as hard as possible.
    Ash gets sucked through the bowl OFTEN.

5. Or get a vape if you need to be a ninja

6. Just get some basic abseiling equipment, ropes, clamps, etc and use it to suspend yourself outside your window, smoke, then go back inside

7. Or just take a walk.

All these safety precautions and preventive measures is a major buzzkill.

If you can't just light up, exhale, and chill without a care in the world, you're doing something wrong. You're smoking just to smoke, not to utilize the effects of the plant.

8. I used to have to go out on my porch...but then i get paranoid that my super christian neighbors will see it and tell my ultra catholic mom. I wouldn't risk smoking in the house EVER. I saved up for a while and bought a magic flight. Now I can toke up in my room without worrying about a damn thing. No towel, no spray, just sit on my laptop (thats next to my window) and blow my hits towards the window (which is always open).

9. well im just puttin it up for dudes like me who want to toke but cant be fucked going outside. or are to paranoid.... yup its a stoners life...

10. If you want to make it safer just add some dryer sheets in the tube and tape one to the end that the smoke comes out. that's all were saying.

11. You should buy some of those rock like meshes they sell them on GC there just a flat curved rock with a whole in them.

Like this pic from GC shop there very cheep

Attached Files:

12. I used to smoke in my parents house by going into the bathroom and closing all the doors and windows and turning the extractor fan on and blowing my tokes into it... nothing in the bathroom for the smell to be absorbed into except towels, really so when you're done leave the door closed and fan on for an hour or so... Not new at all, but it works a treat. Helps to have your own bathroom, or a couple hours with nobody in the house or something obviously :D For extra points you can ash in the toilet and pack bowls over the sink so you can wash away the green dusty stuff you sometimes drop but can't salvage. If people are home, you can use a candle to hide the lighter noise, then after your session have a shower and the smell of the products along with the steam will de-skunk things nicely :hello:

13. Hell, we've been doing this for years, My Yagua Indian Brothers have perfected the art stealth smoking .

[​IMG]

14. what about a vaporizer and a spoof. that way you can keep ur window closed

15. Yep, it's been done. In fact it's been done long before most posters on this site were born.

16. I think everybody devlopes their own way of smoking stealth. Everybody finds their own way. WE all light our own torch

17. Instead of smoking with a pipe and blowing it through a tube out the window, why not just have you head out the window while you smoke it?

18. A lot of people, including people who use medicinally, can not just blaze without being concerned about anything.
    It's not what they're doing wrong, it's about the fact that the law is wrong and many people do not condone marijuana use and will make trouble about it if they suspect someone is smoking herb.

19. Same shit without the sploof.