Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The New, Updated and Improved 'Good Morning' Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jun 30, 2011.

1. come on come on come on come on now touch me babe

mornin blades.

fuck work today, for once, fuckwork man.
    those bastards can suck my dick for being shitty managers.

2. hey good morning everybody!

3. Goooooood Morrrrning GC!!! :gc_rocks:

Volcano is warming up...Vapor for Everybody!

Stay safe...Stay high!
    :wave:

4. wake n bake..........

got love for my girl named maryjane

5. Waking and baking right now fellas! Took a shit while hitting a bowl. Got the house to myself. Fuck yeah.

6. Woke up at 10. been hitting some skywalker all day, gonna plan to get some more. take it easy everyone

7. Good morning people, hope you have a great 4th of July weekend :)

8. Good Morning GC!!! :D :gc_rocks:

Wake 'N Vape :smoke:

9. 'afternoon blades.
    im bored as fuck and wanna go skate but havnt got anybody to skate with

fuuucckkk

10. Good morning blades! I woke up about an hour ago and smoked a couple of bowls. Right after, I got my lazy stoned ass out of the house and took a drive to a park with a view overlooking the ocean. I ate a bacon egg and cheese sandwich there and listened to some tunes. Have a great day everyone!!!

11. Good morning fellow Blades, well its midnight but i guess thats close enough.. Wantin to smoke a bowl so bad but im tryin to take a little mini t break for like half a day haha. Got permission to start my garden today, cant wait! i know its kinda late in the year haha..

12. Good morning Blades. It's a gorgeous Summer day here and it'll be a busy one. Be good to one another.

13. goodmorning blades. im fittin to nomnomnomnom on some breakfast. maybe some pancakes, sausage,bacon..etc..fuck im hungry. nothing in plan for today. probably gonna get fucked up and chill with some friends.

14. mornin gc
    woke up and shaved my head this morning haha
    just jammn some ancient astronauts rite now hittin the bong
    bout to finish gettn ready for work
    peeeaaccee

15. Morning guys. hangovers suck, *reaches for bowl*

16. Had quite the wake and bake, bout to go eat and get started with my day.

17. Good mornin evrybpdy, another beautiful day in the Cali state, boutta rip my toro n try to start myday.
    Cheers!

18. Good Morning Grasscity :gc_rocks:

I'm about to volcano some purp and make some eggs!

:wave: