best jobs with a GED

Discussion in 'General' started by MotaVerde, Jun 28, 2011.

1. He had to atleast get certified to fly. From that point he just made good connections. which is one way to make good money without a diploma

2. [quote name='"MotaVerde"']you guys have been no help at all. a GED is basically the same thing as a high school diploma.

im looking for recommendations on fields or specific jobs that pay more than minimum wage that i can apply for that will hire me. i have good contacts and a decent resume.[/quote]

Become a cna
    I think they only need an associates at most, or find something you do online while you work.

3. Be a city garbage man. No fucking joke they make good pay, because it is classified as an "unwanted" job although it's easy as shit.

4. [quote name='"peralta50"']Be a city garbage man. No fucking joke they make good pay, because it is classified as an "unwanted" job although it's easy as shit.[/quote]

I've heard they find cool shit sometimes that they can take home.

5. Don't doubt it man, I've been thinking about applying to be a garbage man here lol, the pay is 20-something $/hour here.

6. Ya like maybe if there was a couple of slices of pizza left in a box that was thrown out I'd take it home for my family.

Or maybe you could like laminate old couches and comfy chairs people throw out, and just like throw it all in a spot in the woods, and have a super secret hangout with used furniture, tables, etc. and throw nature parties.

7. I had a buddy who's dad worked for the dump, and he used to bring home sweet shit all the time, i remember him finding a taped up shoe box once full of sports cards that ended up being worth like 5Gs or somethin

8. Attached Files:

9. qft. one of my friends dad owned a garbage company/workrd for it, always found the koolest shit, rich ppl throwaway pretty decent things. his brothers birthday present was a new bike they found in the trash. then cleaned up and restored