Concentra Drug Test

Discussion in 'General' started by wildmtnhoney, Jun 25, 2011.

1. For the past 6 months or so I have been a fairly heavy smoker. Smoking about at least one bowl a day. For about 4 days I haven't smoked. Then I smoked again, not knowing I would need to take a drug test for a new job. I have been drinking water like crazy, and I bought some Vale Triple Strength to take before my test on Monday.

I am also thinking about having a friend of mine give me a urine sample I can use. However, she is very pregnant (due in about 5 weeks), and has been put on a low dose of Labetalol for high blood pressure related to the pregnancy. Does anyone know if this drug will be an issue for the drug test? Also, I would need to get her urine sample the night before. I would be using it by around 5 or 7 the next evening. Is this to long to keep a urine sample? I planned on putting it in the fridge the night before. Then in the morning before work heating it for about an hour with a heating pad. Then for the rest of the day I would either have it wrapped in one of those "hot hands" heating pads from wal-mart in my boot too keep it warm. OR... I would wrap it one of the "hot hands" heating pads and place it in my bra. (I am rather large in that area, so i think I should be able to hide the sample there.)

I am just wondering what my chances might be by peeing myself, or using the friends urine sample. Will the pee be fresh enough if i can keep it at the right temp for the whole work day?

I really need to pass this test. thanks all.

2. #2 Ska, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    No, your urine is 96 degrees when it comes out (+/- 1) and must be within 2 degrees. This temperature only lasts for 4 minutes before its out of range. How will you keep it exactly between 94 and 98 degrees? There's just no way that's going to work.

If you were a daily smoker and only quit 4 days ago, you have no chance of passing your test on Monday legitimately.

Now, your only real option is to pray that detox drink works.

3. I know the urine only holds a temp for a few minutes. That is why I would be using the heating pads to keep it at the right temp during the day. I would also be using my body heat to keep it warm. I think I can keep the clean pee warm enough, I'm just concerned about it being "fresh" enough and the Labetalol being in the drug test.

4. #4 Ska, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    Check my post again. If you can keep it at that exact temperature, I'd be amazed.

You may test a false positive for amphetamines (adderall).

If it's that important I'd personally order this: http://www.cleartest.com/products/the-urinator/

A lot of people have had success with detox drinks, but personally I'm a little skeptical and I'm sure it differs between brands.