NEW Journal - Strawberry Kush and Trainwreck - 180W Pro Source LED Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TheAussieGrower, Jun 25, 2011.

1. #1 TheAussieGrower, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
    NOTE: THIS WAS GOING TO BE AN LED GROW... THIS HAS CHANGED, CHECK DOWN THE PAGE! I AM NOW USING 600W MH AND HPS LIGHTING. THANKS AND SORRY TO DISAPPOINT!

:hello: Welcome back eveyone! Grow number 2 on Grasscity! :hello:

New grow underway! Royal Dutch Genetics (the BEST seeds in the world) kindly supplied me two of their BEST strains. The remaining seeds are up in the hills with my other strains (50 gals - which are coping surprisingly well considering it's been raining every fuckin day)

Strawberry Kush and Trainwreck!

Yum, 2 AWSOME strains!

A variety of nutes will be used, mainly House and Garden and General Hydroponics. I'm not playing with a formula I know works, especially for a test grow.

NOTE: THIS WAS GOING TO BE AN LED GROW... THIS HAS CHANGED, CHECK DOWN THE PAGE! I AM NOW USING 600W MH AND HPS LIGHTING. THANKS AND SORRY TO DISAPPOINT!

The gals:
    [​IMG]

The gals again:
    [​IMG]

One so you can see the light IS from Pro Source Worldwide:
    [​IMG]

Strawberry Kush:
    [​IMG]

Trainwreck:
    [​IMG]

:wave: See you all in 2 weeks with a nice update :wave:

2. Good one. I want to see how this LED goes.
    Are you planning to use it for veg and flowering?

3. Yep... They say (and this is from the owner of the company), there is no need to change lights, and the buds which form from this will be bigger than HPS... yeaaaaah right...

Well we'll see!

4. I'm in for some experimental LED goodness :)

Aussie you going to do everything else pretty much the same to see more closely the difference the light itself makes?

5. ^ Indeed mate! After this grow I'll be in California for 4 weeks... Will have to catch up.

6. ^ Thanks man... If it looks like it's fucking the plants, I'll be switching over to 600W HPS quick sticks! Not risking losing 2 gals! :)

I'll check his thread now.

7. Guess what people... The folk at Pro Source Worldwide are COMMON SCAMMERS! More information to follow! :)

Their lights are made in CHINA not the USA
    1 180W JUMBO UFO - Is the same as 1 180W CFL!!!!

Proof and documents and links coming soon... I will be selling my UFO to anyone who wants it. Make an offer. I am switching to my 600W HPS tomorrow.

8. Conversation with me and a rep from the above company...

" me: Hello. DO you make the 180W UFO light for pro source worldwide?
    me: If so, I would like to buy some lights from you
    shmily: yup, the 180w led grow light.
    me: Yes :)
    shmily: we make all lighting for pro source "

9. Go gettem Aussie.

10. Anxious to see myself....That is one bright LED....does it bother your eyes when you close to it ?

11. Damn! Can I buy it off you for 50 bucks!?

12. #14 Snugglebandit, Jun 26, 2011
    Why does it make them scammers if they manufacturer their product in China like most U.S. companies??

EDIT: NVM...

13. $50 and pay for postage and it's yours.

14. Their claims on the website are wrong... 2 X 180W LED are equivilant to 1 350W HPS

15. Just changed the lighting to a 600W MH. Guess what, the LED made my plants yellow... as in FULLY yellow... They are healthy but lacking a lot. NOT HAPPY Pro Source...

No, it isn't my nutes, they are always spot on.

Anyway... I'll have a nice update in a couple weeks with the plants back to the way they should be looking...

STAY AWAY FROM ALL LEDS! (Unless you can get em cheap, then they'd come in handy).

16. Funny, and I thought the LED might work.

17. #19 OckhamsRazor, Jun 26, 2011
    Holy shit, Aussie - are you for real? You're starting a seed bank?

I am intrigued, sir. Tell us more!

P.S. Get that LED shit back outta your sig, and message a mod to change your thread name. Otherwise you're going to periodically get people coming to check out LEDs only to find nothing except the first page :)

Or it's early enough - just start a new thread if that's easier. Or fuck it and leave it - I'm here either way :) Just figure you don't want the LED curious to show up now - you'll be explaining what happened every page :p

18. All changed :) Thanks for reminding me... A bit to much of the Blue Himalaya tonight ahhahahaha.

As for the seed bank, seeing as it's ILLEGAL :hide: in Australia to do this, I just know of someone who has a SHIT load of breeder seeds, and who knows some of the worlds best breeders, who is starting a seed bank :) A company he hopes will be A LOT more reliable than Attitude, and supply seeds at a more NORMAL price. :ey: