Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waiting for my test results! (Labcorp)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spoodge, Jun 24, 2011.

1. I took a urine test at Labcorp for a pre-employment drug screening on Monday around 1:30 PM (4 days ago). After 4 days, I still haven't heard anything from either the lab or my employer. How long does it usually take to get your results back? I've read that no news is good news, because the lab only contacts you directly if you test positive. Considering I took 2 home drug tests and both were CLEARLY negative, I think I'm in the clear. But how long on average does it take to hear your results after a pre-employment drug screening? Am I in the clear after 4 days of not hearing anything? :confused:

2. Any experienced input is appreciated; if you've been in my situation, please share your story here :) I'm sketching myself out and I just need some advice from people who have been in my place before. Thanks in advance!

3. 2 years back I did the same test as you at labcorp it took like 6 or 7 days(don't remember that good) and my boss contacted me saying I can start tomorrow morning. Don't worry dude if you passed 2 test at home your good

4. Thanks for the quick answer bro, I really appreciate it :cool: I'm trying not to sketch myself out, but I hate waiting haha...Anyone else going through the same thing or ever gone through this wait?

5. i took a lapcorp test for a college playoff random piss testing and i almost knew i was going to fail because i just blazed like a day ago :p

it took several days, so i began to think maybe there is a chance cuz i still hadnt been contacted but like i think in about a week since i got tested, i got the call telling me i have to meet with the athletic director.

aka i failed the test. but you should be fine if u passed the home tests twice

6. I had to get bloodwork done through labcorp for accutane and it always took about a week to get the results sent to my doctor

7. Hello this is LabCorp, you failed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Well that sucks, did you bother to take a home test before the actual test? And LOL at being 1 day clean, I was 22 days clean before my test ;) I just hope i didn't fail, this is a job I've been applying for for about a year now and I finally got an opportunity. Although I'm not too worried, my home tests resulted in 2 negatives, 2 and 3 days before the lab test. :)

9. Bump. It's been over 4 full days now, and I'm assuming Labcorp is closed on weekends, so no need to worry over the weekend. Since I haven't heard anything, am I in the clear? I'm hoping for my employer to contact me and tell me that I can start soon :)

10. Man this board moves fast. Please help me :D

11. 117 views and no one else? Help a guy out, please, I'm so nervous...

12. They're going to come for you in a black van and knock on your door.

Be ready.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm not THAT nervous hahahahahahha

14. Hey Spoodge. How did it turn out with Labcorp? I am in the same boat right now. Its been a week and still no results. Very frustrating. Thanks in advance.

15. yea howd they go cuz i passed 2 home drug tests too one 2 days before the labcorp test and one 1 day before. I heard if the clinic calls you its bad and they called me this morning but only to say i needed a urine sample for my physical. freaked me the fuck out when i got the call though. its only been 3 days for me though so very nervous...

16. I'm waiting as well. Took my test on Friday after only 11 days clean. It's Wednesday now and I still haven't heard a thing.

17. ipooinurshoe, what was your outcome? I was only 11 days clean before my test last Friday.. Passed an at home 50ng test, very nervous about lab test..

18. Did you guys pass? In the same boat 19 days clean. Passed a firstcheck at home test before and then one right after the test. The day after I passed another at home test with first pee of the day. I took the test Tuesday around 3pm and its now Saturday. Im freaking out.

19. Did you pass?