Why do Cigarette Smokers Get Angry if They Don't Smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by Smooth Criminal, Jun 22, 2011.

1. I smoke cigarettes and my tolerance for nicotine is very big.Question why do you get angry if you don't have any nicotine in you system?

2. Why does a toddler get angry when you take their toys away?

3. It's an addiction bro if u don't have it for a shirt period of time u lr gonna get annoyed very easy and when u feel that comin on go out for a smoke

4. Because nicotine is a helluva drug.

5. Because your body becomes used to it and when it isn't there you become irritable

6. Cause it's like taking away something they need to have everyday. Without it, they don't feel 100%

7. cause i need a fuckin' cigarette, man.

8. It's called withdrawal

9. I smoke cigarettes. I used to smoke cigarettes every day, like 4 or 5 of them and then i got a girlfriend who smokes a PACK per day. Of course im buying the cigarettes so naturally id get a little pissed off spending 6 dollars or more a day on multiple packs of cigs, so i decided to just stop smoking them. Id actually forget i had cigs until someone asked me for one...

Now when i have pot im all around happy. The first day i wake up dry is when im angry, im angry for most if not all of the day. The littlest things set me off , im just in an overall bad mood for the whole day and it'll be the same the next day until i get some more pot...

I guess joints are my equivilant of cigarettes..

10. Another reason why to not smoke cigarettes. A lot of money used in the long run and is detrimental to your health

11. if you ever get to the point of smoking a pack a day, you'll understand

12. ya i smoke a pack and a half a day,sometimes including hookah.haven't smoked for 4 hours now and was about to bust the shit out my cousin.But I roll my own so I don't have to worry about the prices real much,lol the cig's I get are only $1.25 for 20 cigs,their Egyptian so their harsh as joints.

13. ^ do you really live in palestine?

14. Yes I'm born in Bethlehem,wen't to Cali for 4 years.

15. they made it that way. so you buy more and eventually die.. i dropped that nasty shit 3 months ago from a pack a day.. never felt better and actually enjoy working out and my life. without having to think of when my next cig will be..

the people that make me laugh are the ones saying.. oh i can quit.. i just dont want to... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. Agreed. I started smoking when I was 16 and just stopped a few months ago and I'm 20. Slowly my lungs are starting to clean themselves out, and it doesn't hurt to have an extra $5-$10 bucks a day.
    I was on a few year drinking binge drinking whiskey everyday too and quit a few months ago, was really fucking up my body. Now I just smoke herbs, and take multivitamins and protein shakes. :D
    You feel so much better once you start listening and taking care of your body.