Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pa medical card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Widow blunt, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Is it possible to get a legal medical marijuana card in Pennsylvania?

2. ^^Correct. They renamed a bill in PA to the Gov Shafer Compassionate Medical Marijuana Act(close enough) on June 13, 2011 so hopefully something will come to fruition.

3. #4 thedon420, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    that bill needs to have OVERWHELMING support in tha PA house of represenatives, because Tom Corbett is directly responsible for my parents realizing that the plant I was growing in 10th grade was marijuana.
    Govoner Corbett, probably won't sign a medical marijuana bill unfortuneatly.

I feel horrible that I voted for Corbett, but his opponent single handedly put the local economy in the shitter, and he treated my sister (his employee) like shit.
    it was kind of like a Jimmy Carter Vs. Hitler election