Average dick club!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by beezil97, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Hell yeah!

2. Now to be in this club I think we would need to know what specifies an average penis? I haven't had many to compare to so Im sort of in the dark on this one :)

3. If you have one you just feel it

4. A quick google tells me an average size is around 5.1 to 5.9 inches erect.

So I guess I am in this club...ha!

5. haha well next time im erect I will have to go find that tape measure. thanks! :)

6. yeah whoopie!
    dick clubs ftw

7. Well I came here to sign up but, What!?!?!? I have a larger than average dick?!?!? :eek: Well this is the first I've heard of it! Now if I could only figure out how to work this darn thing.........

8. "I dont have a dick you prick!"

".....SHERLINA?"

9. well i'm at 6.1...:hello:
    see you guys laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:wave:

10. We barely made it ;)

11. i think i'll hang out in this thread so i can feel superior ;)

12. wtf google? playboy told me 20 years ago that the average size was 6.25 ... I feel robbed....the internet has shrunk our dicks!

..reminds me of a conversation I had with a girl one time....she was telling me size doesn't matter, and I disagreed. she said, "Well the best sex I ever had was with a guy that had a small dick" ..and I said, " ..but if it was a little bigger it would have been even better right?" ... then her eyes get wide and she says, "Well yeh!..I guess I never thought of it that way"

The moral of the story is...girlz r dum.

13. She couldnt know till she tries, really.

You could have a bigger one and not know how to use it. Thrusting in too deep can cause a shit load of pain

14. Nothing wrong with an average sized dick although 6.5" leaves me out of this club according to it's standards (I always assumed I was average).

Besides most chicks love the cock anyway. You just have to be like you want my dick and you know it.

15. Yes. I'm average.

16. my dick is painfully average

17. My dick would appear to be less than average when not erect. But otherwise it's all good.

18. could somebody check my dick to see if I'm allowed in this club?? hahaha