Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making a joint out of a cigarette

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phillysmokes, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Possible? If I remove all the tobacco and the filter?

Wanna roll up instead of packing a bowl for some reason today. If it's not possible, I'll just go get rolling paper.

2. Just get rolling paper and save yourself the effort for no benefit.

3. #3 nnunes, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You can. Rolling paper is still better

4. get rolling paper i have used a cigarette and it sucks

5. Take the filter out twist the cigarette and the tobacco will fall out and you can pack it that way if you want

6. if you use a cigarette its gonna burn pretty fast get some papers instead

7. I used to do this when I couldn't get papers. You can do it, though I highly suggest you use a grinder and find a way to funnel the weed into the tube if possible.

8. Try lucky strikes, the paper seems to be stronger but you need to grind your weed at a medium point, where it gets consitent and bigger.
    And push it with a pen...

9. If u do it right and arent half retarded it works great. they burn better than hand rolled joints. keep the filter in, empty tobacco, drop weed in, pack down, and repeat till its full. cut off the filter, and u got a joint thats burns evenly and slow like a blunt

10. Yeah man it's called a secret agent. Use tweezers to pull the filter out and roll the body of the cigarette in between your fingers to 'push' the tobacco out then use a but of rolled up card as you filter, back in your goodies and voila you now have your undercover 'secret agent' joint. Just remember to stand down-wind :p

11. Well If you have money and acess to papers just get those. I mean you can empty the cigg and refill it, Used to do that all the time. But when I was under 18.