uk outdoor growers.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tom1981, Jun 18, 2011.

1. #21 westy6565, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011

Nice one Mr Bishop :hello:
    yeah its pretty biggish - got about 6 nodes, ive trimmed the lower sets of fan leaves off to expose other spots, i dont want it too big in thinking about bringing it in the dark for 12 hours at night and bringing it out in the day to start flowering, cuz this is a stealth plant i dont want it too big, its been outside in the sunny and dry spots and in rain and what not under a good light spot in a big windowsill, because i was scared of it getting soaked, and i started it in a converted cupboard with tin foil walls and a 20watt daylight energy saver, its abit stretchy but lookin pretty tall, probably abit stressed tho, got tipped over by the wind yesterday i realised like an hour later :mad: seems to have healed up alright though so far, thanks for your answers write back mate peace EDIT - will put some pictures up later if anyones interested, sorry for editing :)

2. might wanna top yer plant westy ,good luck to all the uk guerilla growers ,with the right strains it is easy done , using danish swiss and canadian genetics early flowering and mould resistant

3. Hello dudes . doin a greenhouse grow at the moment with Critical , MI5 , Snowryder all auto's
    can't suss out how to add pics???

4. I have 2 White Rhino's outside. A few weeks old. I would share some pics but this rain would break my camera :mad:

5. don't be put off :D

serious :smoke:

6. haven't come to do it myself yet but its pretty straight forward if memory serves me rightly

let us know when you get em up :smoke:

you in the UK?

would love to see

7. Get em up when its sunny mate would love to see em

peace :smoke:

8. Topped mine now, transplanted into 10gallon pot, and stashed up the top of the garden now :p settling in nicely but its raining tonite :(

9. #29 captainvanian, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    Here's some pics of my autos , critical , MI5 , Snowryder,,1st 3 pics critical , next2 MI5 , and 2 Snowryder.

Attached Files:

10. They look fucking awesome mate what sorta greenhouse you using there?

11. Hiya,,cheers man , its the back end of me garage / bike port, clear perspex roof an placcy greenhouse walls.Will post some more pics soon.Started an Auto AK47 bout 5 days ago.

12. Nice auto's man. Lookin great for outdoors.

We're getting some warm sunny weather here finally. Will upload a few pics tomorrow.

13. Cheers man,,,(Sir Bud) excellent bit of sun today,there comin on well nice now,I shudda took some pics this aft Doh!

14. Here's my White Rhino from GHS. Both the same age. We're finally getting some good sun time now with ok temps. Germinated sometime in May and just recently got repotted. Took some steps to protect from the elements.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Hola Amigos. Well, done a few outdoors over the years an had some good results, although one year did lose a bit to mold (think that was an early girl/ poss nirvana ?).Plus the last 3 summers ha ha the weather has been shit.Have always had the idea that I had to harvest by the end of september, after that it starts to get to damp and cool! Did try Lowryder about 4/5 years ago, wernt that impressed,so havent done autos again till this year.So far I am very impressed with the auto strains.:) Critical , MI5 ,Snowryder , AK47 fem

Started with 5 Critical fems there 11 weeks old now and there seems to be 2 different phenos ? 1 is well advanced on the others now

Then 10 MI5 regs + 5 free Snowryder regs .

2 MI5 9 weeks old , 1 Snowryder 9 weeks old + 3 more MI5's and 1 more snowryder that are a few weeks younger.
    An havin ago at me 1st LST. a Snowryder at about 5 weeks old

Attached Files:

16. There lookin sweet Sir bud , how gig u expectin em to get?

17. Im expecting them to stretch like fothermuckers so i was thinkin of topping them when the time comes. Really lookin forward to seeing the results. Just hoping the weather is with me on this one.

18. looking nice mate

you say you had some problems with mold?

Ive no experience outdoors with it and really don't want to waste my harvest...

am I best off buying some transparent PVC/Greenhouse material to put over it, or is it not worth it?

how much rain before they start to mold?

any input from your experience is much appreciated

peace

19. Looking awesome, hope you do well mate!

You done any outdoors before?

peace

20. Weathers been more than perfect today :D

trailed off a bit towards the end though haha

lightning to come according to the forecast... :rolleyes: