uk outdoor growers.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tom1981, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Jesus! Surely 8.5 hours daylight means its not getting any bigger?
    We have been having unseasonaly good weather though I suppose!
    Most of mine is sitting in jars, and about an oz of mine is in me and my buddies lungs!

2. Sorry I got excited, dry weight of 3.5oz :( still not a bad harvest for a fist timer.

3. the last of my strains they have ripened more daily and will continue to do so until light drops bellow 8 hrs,. They are getting more resinous and coloured but not bigger peace 420 gg

4. soooo. 8 hours is the critical time?

5. #225 gasguzzler, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    :) naa getting to cold so I cut it but earlier the crop higher THC later, the THC starts breaking down into cbd and other non delta 9 thcs and other cannaboids. Bubblegum is v high lvls in cannaboids (is a cannaboids cup winner) anyway ssssoooooo I leave em as long as poss , I have early and late diesel and atrain to and the harvest time makes a big difference and as I am after cbd with this one I let it get nice and ripe, but it is nice to have a selection of highs, love peace and bananas 420 GG
    Ps as far as I know at 8 hrs the plant produces so little THC the amount it loses through uv degradation means that the plant is losing strength there is also I think a cut off trigger in the plant that stops production at about 7hrs of photosynthesis entirely citation needed lol

6. Well I got 5 in and are seeding my autos for summer cycle,
    come now UK get your shit together! Lol no wonder everyone moans about the drought (green not water!) get in your garden and improvise and if you haven't got a garden persuade a friend! Peace love and bananas 420

7. Got 5 in and started auto cycle no one else! 420

8. Posting on a 2012 thread this is last years! Got 3 autos in and 10 other photoperiods in and up! 4 more germinating as I type!

9. [quote name='"gasguzzler"']Well I got 5 in and are seeding my autos for summer cycle,
    come now UK get your shit together! Lol no wonder everyone moans about the drought (green not water!) get in your garden and improvise and if you haven't got a garden persuade a friend! Peace love and bananas 420[/quote]

Lol stoner mistake Rolf