Stories about poop.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ausmanwoah, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Haha naw dude i was gunna call him out on it or somthing i was baked as fuck man

2. Sir, you are behind in the times. The way to do it is to squeeze your butthole a little shut and still push the black log out. It won't hurt.

Gross, but hey - just helping out a fellow blade! Hahaha.

But seriously, it works...

3. Let me start by saying I always crouch. Well the first 2 logs go without incident, I piss and wipe a bit. I flush the toilet, and thank god I did because the next log sent a shockwave throughout the toilet which sent a stream of water shooting up my open ass.

Coulda been piss, but instead I feel clean.

4. I'm sure there's been some poopage since this last post. How's everyone's ass doing?

5. i pooped solid for the first time in a week :hello:

6. One time I took a shit. True story.

7. Woah..
    Explain.

8. So there I was. Face to face with the great big porcelain daddy of a monster known as Toilet. I'd carefully constructed a plan to overcome such an enemy. I laid down heavy Piss fire to stun the defense and contaminate it's water sources to drain its morale. I then turned and "ass"aulted the bowl with heavy bombs and mortars with deadly accuracy. I proceded to use TP to mask the deadly casualties of war, and flushed! Later that day, as somewhat spoils of war, I raped Toilet's wife, Bathtub Drain. All while I was 4 years old.

9. #109 Jamalz, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
    In Egypt we ( group ) were on a fairy getting across the Nile river early in the morning right after breakfast and suddenly sitting on the fairy I had the urge to fart. Not knowing my fart was holding a lot back, so i farted and right as the "fart" was coming out i felt this hot, pasty substance trickle down my ass. I literally partially shat myself because of the fart. Worst part was that there was a long day in front of me, tons of walking and excursions to do. Worst day of my shitting career but I just thought whatever, I'll clean it up as much as I can and enjoy my day, im in fucking Egypt...

10. There was a period of my life where i would take 8 shits a day everyday and when it got worst they would go up to 11. Life kinda sucked back then taking so many shits, guess cuz i was smoking a lot, drinking lots of coffee. smoking lots of weed, and sniffing some shit guess it did something to my stomach. Glad its over, at that point I would always worry I would want to shit when i was in a important situation or I would think i crapped myself constatntly when i hadnt and i would get paranoid i did but i didnt fucked up shit. was not well back then. AND every single time i would be sure i actually crapped myself :(

11. How long ago did you say this happened? :laughing:

Heres the only good story I could write about poop. For the record, I did take before and after pics like an asshole.

http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/838692-killing-spiders.html