Stories about poop.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ausmanwoah, Jun 12, 2011.

1. This made me laugh so fucking hard. I feel dirty as fuck reading a 3 page thread about poop.

But on the other hand, sometimes, about 12 hours after eating, this brown substance comes out what I believe to be my 2nd mouth.

2. I actually lol'd at this :p

3. I clogg my toilet all the time with JUST shit. It sucks. Most i've spent is like an hour in the bathroom.. and only 10 mins of it was shitting. Hard to unclog just poop.

Also, i took a shit that went down the toilet hole.. and was so long it almost touched the tip of the toilet... so from one end to the other.

4. Way back in the day my friend used to take shits in my mouth....

Haha no but he'd go into the bathrooms at micheals(the arts and crafts store) and shit in the urinal. Like 3 times. Noone ever goes in there but we could have got caught hella easy.

But the best one is i snuck out with that same guy a little tipsy. we were on our bikes with a backpack full of TP. He says "hey man dare me to shit on the sidewalk and throw it at this house?!" In my drunken state of mind i say FUCK YA!! So he shits, picks it up with TP and right before he throws it we here "wtf are you kids doing?" I look up to see a huge middle aged shirtless man walking off his porch. We run to our bikes and my friends riding away before i pick mine up. He said he looked back to see the guy almost grab me. I kept saying "uh uh i left my bike here". We rode home as fast as physically possible and played Halo 1 til 4:30. Yup, that Joe was a shitter.

5. Excellent turd tales.

While we were still in school I met this dude who I ended up becoming pretty good friends with, we'll call him Tom. Anyways, awhile ago he ended up telling me this story that went something like, his buddy took a massive shit, and made him look at it. The dude that shit was so pleased with his shit, he didn't want toilet paper covering it, so he went to a different bathroom to wipe his ass.

Then Tom went to take a shit, not realizing his friend left his shit in the toilet. Well Tom decided to shit on top of the other shit. He then told a different friend to shit on top of those 2 shits, FOLLOWED by his friends brother shitting on top of those 3 shits.

So all in all there were 4 shits stacked on top of eachother from different people, and they all went to a different bathroom to wipe their asses so they could see their turds clearly. He said they took pics.

Anyways I remembered this because we went out to eat with a couple of other people today, and it got brought up, and when I got home I got a picture message, of several multi colored turds chilling in a toilet bowl.

6. I went to a party with one of my friends and by the time the party was over we were really drunk. So I got to her house and decide to sleep there for the night. I woke up at 3 am and noticed she was tossing my salad. Next thing you know we were eating each others feces :eek:

Another one was when we were walking in the park at night. For some reason we decided to take a shit on the slide and then slide down with our pants off.

7. #47 DankDankMax, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    Jesus christ OP whats your fucking problem :D:D:D

EDIT: I just remembered that when I was little I was at a park and there was one of those giant ass closed slides and it was night so one of my friends decided to shit in there and watch people unknowingly slide down his shit.

Also I wanted to piss really bad when I was at the top so I decided to take a piss and I didn't notice there was a lot of small holes in the floor/ceiling so it rained piss on probably like 40 people underneath me on 3 floors. I didn't get caught lol....

8. we made my one friend take a shit out of a tree when we were in high school..like literally climbed a tree and took a shit out of it. it wasn't even that satisfying, just weird

9. i poop like 3-4 times a day, finally a thread for me

10. #50 ausmanwoah, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Mmmm!

11. use a sock next time, you can reeeeeeaaaally get in there. aaaaaanyways

one of my friends told me this one.
    he was at a party and a couple was butt fucking on a couch.
    he pulled out and immediately she shit everywhere. glad it wasnt my party.

my brother got constipated one time after eating a bunch of cheese and he described his shit to me as a MASSIVE meatball.

has anyone ever had green poop before? it happens due to what youve been eating. i ate like a whole box of generic fruit loops and my shit was the same green color as weed.

my 11yr old nephew also clogs our toilets constantly when he visits :eek:

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jYRuo_BnVw]YouTube - ‪The poop that took a pee‬‏[/ame]

13. My bro' shit a turd so big it was crazy ! Do u remember the glowworm dolls? This turd looked just like a glowworm. It was tapered the big end was the size of a wine bottle!!! I shit u not!!! He had to chop it up with a wire hanger to get it to flush!!!!

14. #54 woahx5, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH POEPLE POOPING ON SLIDES?

is it just cool to watch it roll down the slide and poeple unknowinly slide down your poop or what lol?:wave:

15. Not much of a poop story,
    But I just was taking a crap, and we were out of toilet paper. So I yelled to my mom if she could grab me a roll.
    She runs in the bathroom, grabs one from the cabinet, throws it right at my face and runs out screaming, "TEN POINTS!"
    She does this all the time.

16. hate gettin splashed

17. #57 -ir-mokalotapot, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2011
    [​IMG]

18. Ever take a dump then walk away and realize you didnt flush so you go back to flush and you realize its a porter pottie?

19. I once went a week without pooping. Couldn't poop if i tried.

On a few various occasions, i clogged up friends toilets and was left to improvise a way to get my shit flushed. Can't remember how i pulled them all off, but i did it.

Don't worry, I normally poop once or twice a day.