Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend got arrested yesterday for tickling a girl.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nykushtoker, Jun 8, 2011.

1. So yesterday I got a call around 7pm from my friend saying that he was arrested for tickling one of his friends (girl). He said he was walking home with the girl and he decided to tickle her (because she is very ticklish) and a cop who was nearby saw it and arrested him.

At first I thought he was joking but I went online and he wasn't lying. Apparently it is illegal to tickle a women in the state of Virginia :confused: :eek: This is so far the stupidest law I have ever heard of and that cop is a dick for actually enforcing that law.

2. Thank you for this thread.

3. Troll???? I don't think he can arrest him unless she presses charges against him for maybe sexual harassment.

4. Troll?

If not then wow, i would eat that cops parents.

5. troll!!!!! funny one tho LMAO :laughing:

6. lol i actually googled it and it supposedly is an old law in virginia. i still doubt the story is true though...

7. This is the forum for you if you're new to toking or you have questions about the herb. If you're new to the City, this forum might be for you, as well.

8. I understand why you guys think I'm a troll but this is serious. I didn't think a law as stupid as that existed but there is.

9. Did you know in California "No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour"?

10. Makes sense to me.....:rolleyes:

11. :eek: WTF? The vehicle is not going anywhere w/o a driver regardless.

12. Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.

Women may not drive in a house coat.

All states have stupid laws...

13. In louisiana its illegal to walk an alligator without a leash

14. It is illegal to let your pig run free in Detroit unless it has a ring in its nose.

15. Solid.

Thinking of making this my sig.

16. She would have to press charges for him to get arrested

17. In Illinois it is illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats, or any other domesticated animals. Boss :metal:

18. [​IMG]

19. I've heard of some pretty fuckin' stupid laws in America... like it's illegal to wear a cotton hat or something in one state LOL.

20. This is coming from the same guy who said he was going to skip his finals and go to Cali from ny to get 2 pounds off his friends grow...

TROLL!