Best Indoor Strain??????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pitbull420, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Ive dobe many runs with rocklock and i love them, good yields, smell and potency...

2. I'm also trying Fantaseeds armageddon as well very interested in that.

3. i personally get anxiety from most sativa strains so i tend to lean towards indicas. sour diesel is one of the only strains of sativa dominant bud that doesnt cause too much anxiety at all. Super lemon haze isnt too far off either, its a bit stronger cerebral high, and a bit more "giggly" feeling. SLH also has a very sweet taste and smooth smoke, but also causes a little anxiety(for me anyway)

anyone know of any good sativa dominant hybrids that are good with anxiety??
    I dont stroll down the sativa road unless recommended due to retarded ass anxiety problems.

4. #44 psuwrestler99, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Update on the armageddon when you get them going. I'm very interested in that strain but its pretty pricey. So far for the money, g-13 haze is pretty tough to beat if you like powerful strains.

5. #45 Crazey, Jul 2, 2011
  6. @ Freshfed that shat looks rock hard and danky would have like to see them b4 U dried though LOL. I may plant a few Rocklocks if we ever put up or outdoor greenhouse or may wait till next summer spring thanks for the input guys.

7. #47 Freshfed, Jul 2, 2011
    This is her week 8, 2week before cutting. Remember I had 6 branches like this, and they really chunked in the last 2wks.

Attached Files:

8. For those looking at Armegeddon: I'm finishing 4 plants right now--and they look GREAT. One plant has absolutely rock hard buds with 1 1/2 weeks to go!

BUT...The BEST OVERALL strain I've ever found is NEXT GENERATION "DYNAMITE". Very vigorous, high yield, and fast finish.

14.75 ozs. from 5 plants under a single 600 watt light, veged for ~ 8 weeks under a 240 watt LED light. It finished COMPLETELY in 8 weeks, and the smell, look, and high are out of this world.

You can check out my finished journal "Next Generation Dynamite, 600 watt, coco" (or something close to that!).

Bud