Best Indoor Strain??????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pitbull420, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Heres my grape god at week 5 of flowering. Best smelling bud ive EVER grown. Absolutley frosted and its only week. No small pain in the ass leaves just large fan leaves that take 2 seconds to clip off. Was vegged under t5s for a month and looks like it will give me close to 2 zips. And its sharing a 400W with 4 other plants.

Attached Files:

2. #22 psuwrestler99, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol, it had a lot more problems than that. It's came back to life good. That's why I recommend it to beginners for its easy nature to grow. I didn't start showing it attention until I realised it was going to be a big yeilder, I've been fooling with my g-13 experiments. But now I have it under its own 400watt hps. I expect no less than 4 zips.

3. Currently growing Blue Dynamite and Great White Shark. Blue dynamite is a heavy yielder with around 24% thc. One of my favorites by far. GWS I just started so not sure about it yet.

4. #24 Freshfed, Jul 1, 2011
    Oh kl. I got g13 in clone the now, amazing genetics eh? It just grows so fast and even, using any food lol. I done ppp last year, 8 under a 600w in coco and pulled 2per as an average. Pineapple express 4x 10l pots was 3.75 per average under a 600 too! However this time round I used grapefruit, 11l pots and only 5, and lookin like 3per average this time though, so could be more plants and smaller pots gives more yield overall.

5. #25 Freshfed, Jul 1, 2011
    Grown gws before, really floral and earthy, still pulled 2per in 6l soil pots so its def a dense yielder!

6. #26 psuwrestler99, Jul 1, 2011
    I got 3 in ocean forest, using mycos, 1 using grow big and tiger bloom, 1 using fox farm solubles, and 1 using humboldt purple maxx, and flower hardener. And I got 3 in ocean forest without mycos. And 1 of each of those 3 using the same different combo of nutes. Just a experiment I'm doing.

7. Right now i have 3 Kushberry, 1 NLB, 1 SnowWhite and 1 Bubblelicious indoors.. Outdoors I have 1 Papaya, 1 Tangerine Dream, 1 Black Jack and 1 Bubblelicious.. I ran TD in my last grow (just finished drying) and got around 60 grams.. Right now I have so many Nirvana seeds I've started giving some away to friends lol.. The SnowWhite pheno I got looks like she's gonna be a good yielder also..

8. #28 Bossvegeta1, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
    @ Crazey it took me 8 1/2 weeks with a 10 day flush and had no problems at all and I fedd a bit heavy. Bud was just too strong to go to work on.

9. Damn $132 + shipping for 6 seeds is a lil pricey.. Especially when the Attitude has them for $97 + shipping..

10. ^^^ I grew out RP's Sour Kush - mediocre yield, OK potency, very nice smell/taste, easy to grow.

Simon

11. I thought Reserva Privada's Sour Kush was Pretty potent (from what I've read anyway)?? What was your yield and setup?? I'm really thinking of growing out some Sour Kush and Kandy Kush.. I wanted to try OG#18 but it's never in stock..

12. My garden runs on a dedicated 100A subpanel. Where as I typically see at ~2.5 oz (dry/cured smokable mass) per square foot, ~1.5oz/ft2 was the best I could do with SK.

Simon

13. I only bought 2 with shipping think my order came to $56 then they gave me free seeds worth about $45.

14. I had the same results with D.N.A's Kushberry. Great smoke, taste and potency, but I was only able to pull 1.5 oz's from the pheno I have.. Still my favorite though!!!

Yeah I ordered a single seed of KushBerry and just cloned the hell out of her but I think this time around I'll pick up a full pack of both SK and KK.. I'd like to grow out a few plants of each strain so I can hopefully find the pheno I want to keep in my garden.. I've hear KB has a couple different phenos one's a lot bigger yielder then the other and leans more toward the blueberry side.. Although I love the pheno I got I would love to grow out several plants and hopefully find the other pheno..

15. my favorite is sour kush =] very easy to grow. it has a very long lasting high and if you dont smoke it in moderation you will find yourself staring at the tv even if its off for at least 2 hours. perfect for a nice relaxing buzz but dont expect to get anything done. for a daytime smoke i enjoy good ol' sour diesel, love the taste, and the clear headed buzz i get from it(makes me peppy).

16. 2 true Panda85 I stopped growing the SK and switched to SD and WW. Gonna try to work Super Lemon Haze and Vanilla Kush into my meds now. I just hope they don't zombie me 2

17. A bud just gave me a 6 pack of DNA's Rocklock is this strain any good?

18. #38 Freshfed, Jul 2, 2011
    Slh won't zombie you, ever grown a haze? Glorious smoke lol but they aint termed "princesses" for no reason haha they can be bitches but slh is pretty stable in grow and flower I found!

Here's an example of my super dry mysteriously-disappearing slh lol.

The bud on my arm; I had 6branches this long and even the smallest was thicker than my arm before drying lol.

Attached Files:

19. #39 Freshfed, Jul 2, 2011
    Yo man al grow that with you i got a single here ;). And yes, warlock is a parent and that was the best Indica ive ever grown/smoked. Flavour is like tropical peaches lol

20. I grew out three Rocklocks: mediocre yield, mediocre potency, no real taste or smell. Eventually turned all three into hash and it wasn't that great, either.

Simon