Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New city and no idea how to get a hookup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SniperKitty, Jun 6, 2011.

1. not necessarily random. Ones that look like they might be smoking weed.. and even if they don't they probably know someone who do and most likely won't say no to a girl and help you out.. unless you're hideous or something

2. OMFG. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ee3713ZkgE]YouTube - ‪How to Roll a Blunt 5 pt1 - How to buy Marijuana‬‏[/ame]

fast forward to 2:00

" You got dat?"

3. Nope not hideous, wouldn't have a boyfriend if I was. And it's Ohio, I'm probably the only girl here who has all her teeth! Lol j/k

4. wait you're in williamsburg? isnt there a university of cincinatti campus right up the road? i would go there and try to look around campus. just ask someone who looks like they mjight smoke.

5. Yeah but it's something I've never done before I'm really shy. *sigh* y'all trying to get me to break out of my shell! Ack x.x

6. I'm always looking for new connects too. But like yourself, not confident enough to go up to strangers. The hallway on my apartment floor always smell like skunk but I don't have the courage to ask anyone in my apartment building. I am positive it's the neighbors right across from me because our vents are connected and I smell it in my apartment from time to time...when I'm not smoking. There's these hippies that smoke and they live across from my apartment...not brave enough to ask any of them. So, I'm stuck with one out of town guy that I have to go pick up from. I hate it.

7. I would go out of town, I would drive an hour to find it. Online is where I feel comfortable I guess, it's a lot easier to be open haha. I just don't know how to outright ask someone, does anyone really go up to strangers and say "hey know where I can get some weed?" that just sounds crazy to me!

8. People do it believe it or not. I've been asked many times -__-

As for the being shy thing... You're going to have to talk to people eventually if you want a dealer, so tell your 'shyness' to fuck off, because its interfering with you getting bud.

Do what that other guy said, go to a college campus and stroll around a little. Find someone who 100% looks like they smoke and just say.. "I'm sorry for asking but I was wondering if you know where I could get some green, im new here, been dry for weeks" or something along the lines of that. You'll be surprised at who you might find.

9. Go up to a kid and say "Do you know where I can get some trees?"

Can't arrest you for wanting a tree

10. I'm curious. Does it bother you though? That's the last thing I wanna do is piss someone off for "assuming they know where to find weed".

11. Sweetie, a while back, I moved to a town where I knew no one! I enrolled at the local community college. It took me less than 2 weeks to find a solid connection. Colleges ALWAYS are a good place to score!

Oh yes, I was in my mid 50s at the time, so if I could find a connection, you should be able to manage it at 21! And it's fun to take an easy course like ceramics or yoga!

Granny

12. Also in cincy. Cincy State is full of stoners. Clifton is too. Good luck! Sucks balls here.

13. Ask the cops where they bust the most potheads and go look over there...

14. Don't really have the money to enroll in anything right now, I don't even know how to spot the guys who smoke, its like, should I be stereotypical? Because I don't look like a stoner and I am, my girl friend down in Orlando didn't look like a stoner and she was married to a Jamaican for like 5 years! Not really sure who to look for college campus is a great idea though

15. don't over think it, just spot any guy and ask him if he's got bud. If he says no, ask him if he knows anybody that could hook you up. If he doesn't know, move on to the next guy.

16. The hippy looking dudes. There's usually some on every college campus. I live right by some hippies but I haven't gather enough courage to ask one yet.

17. Move to Pittsburgh, I could introduce you to some people :p

But really, I wish you a ton of luck at finding someone :)

18. it will be a challasnge but you have to learn to be a little chatty- and while it's a stero type I agree with looking for the hippy types or metal heads as a starting point (punks and goths too if your not afraid of them most are nice)... but on a college campus just walk around see where people are hanging out. Use above sugested lines about being new/moving. My other sugestion is to find out where music stuff with local bands happens regularly (any style will do but will help if its one you like) start going. Easy to say hi to people at stuff like that - ask if they've seen the bands before....and ease into your question. At places like that few people will be upset if you ask- every music scene I was ever involved with had weed available....and you'll hear good music and meet new people in general. Don't forget to check things like open mics even if they are at non-bar places. College campuses are good places to find out about things like that too or music shops where they have insturments. good luck.

19. A greattt way to find a guy is to go around the University and see if they have a Frisbee Golf course, if they do, ask someone to join a game and I'm confident to say that the people you play with are almost guaranteed smokers and just ask. Its a nice friendly way of meeting someone and making the question much less awkward, and people who Frolf are usually stoners, not to be stereotypical :p

Major :smoke:

20. Best thing about this thread is that how long someone is married to a Jamaican is socially accepted as a scale of stonerness. Bitchin'.:smoke: