Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New city and no idea how to get a hookup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SniperKitty, Jun 6, 2011.

1. I'm a 21 year old female and pretty shy. So it's hard to make friends and it's also hard to find a dealer, I'm in a small small town outside of Cincinnati, Ohio and any time the SUBJECT of pot comes up everyone is super against it. Call it small town closed mindedness or whatever, but I'm from Orlando so this is completely new to me. I was wondering if there was a safe way for a girl to find some bud when she doesn't even have someone to go with her to find it. Any suggestions would be awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wow, quite the situation you are in.

I would not suggest asking random people, as that can be pretty dangerous, especially if you are a girl.

If someone ever asks if you smoke pot, I find the best answer is something like "I have been known to". Some people are paranoid about telling other people they smoke. This lets people know your open to the idea of smoking, but doesn't put you in a great position of risk either.

Other than that, all I can say is be patient. If you keep your eyes open you will eventually find someone with an open mind :)

Good luck!

3. I'm also from a suburb of cincy . where do you live ?

4. i used to live in columbus ohio, but not any more

5. Ah that sucks man.

All I can say is be patient and one day you will be reunited with the herb.

6. I'm in Williamsburg, I don't know if you even know where that is, Clermont county, batavia, around there.

7. grow your own? :smoke:

8. Can't grow my own, I'm with my boyfriend who does not smoke at all, and would never let me do anything like that. Besides I can kill a goldfish just by looking at it, I don't think I'm capable of keeping a plant alive haha

9. What's wrong with your boyfriend?

10. He used to smoke when he was in high school but he works in a factory and gets randomed a lot and he has a high chance of getting hurt and doesn't want to risk having it in his system

11. Why wouldn't he let you grow then? It's pretty nice getting oz for like $40.

12. So he won't let you smoke because of a possible implication that he's faced with?

Fuck that. Smoke all you want.

If I couldn't smoke because of a job, I wouldn't tell people not to smoke around me or at all because I have no self control and have to smoke when there's weed in the room. If he really can't smoke, then he shouldn't, but that doesn't mean that he should control your life and force you to go through the same situation.

13. He's not okay with it, he's weird. He doesn't mind me doing it but he's not really okay with it either, he will give me shit and stuff but at the same time he said he was fine with it. He's weird but I don't smoke around him anyways so he can't say anything but if there was a plant, oh he would flip his shit

14. Tell him you only want 1 or 2 plants for personal consumption and will make edibles or smoke outside so there is no chance of him failing from secondhand. Weed is pretty easy to grow.

15. #15 SniperKitty, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He deals with me smoking, its part of me, but the issue is I just moved up here to Ohio and have no way of buying my own bud. My stash from Orlando is gone now and I'm not sure how to find anyone. Especially in a place where it seems so frowned upon

16. He doesn't want to get caught with a plant and neither do I, especially when his nosey ass family is always popping in unexpectedly, there would be no safe place to grow away from peeping eyes. Growing is out unfortunately, would be nice and save me a lot of money though!

17. go to a college campus youll find weed in 5 min
    /thread

18. What do I do go up and flat out ask for some weed? Lol

19. ^ that would work

edit: the college thing

20. How would you go about asking random kids for weed though?